Shirayuki's GFX tournament (round 2 in progress!)

Well, I only have my laptop until 11:00am tommorow, if it starts 12:00am, I can particiapte.
awesome sigs i like minos the best
lol, it was a render and a background XD But ye, nice entries everyone!
yours was ok insomniac
glad you were prepared to fail
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:05 AM)Shi Wrote: Well, I only have my laptop until 11:00am tommorow, if it starts 12:00am, I can particiapte.
i'll be sure to eliminate you by then
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:10 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: yours was ok insomniac
glad you were prepared to fail

I'm always prepared to fail, my life is a failure Tired

But I posted the un-resized image in the General GFX thread, makes for a great background. IMO, the resizing made it very smushed.
yeah i fail alot i wonder if either of us will move on in chinablades contes
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:12 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:05 AM)Shi Wrote: Well, I only have my laptop until 11:00am tommorow, if it starts 12:00am, I can particiapte.
i'll be sure to eliminate you by then

Nevermind, I'll see if I can......
DUNT ELIMINATE MEH!
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:18 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: yeah i fail alot i wonder if either of us will move on in chinablades contes

You realize I was being sarcastic? Anyways, don't go off-topic Serious

I really like the text in BLB's sig, was it done on GIMP?
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:22 AM)Insomniac Wrote: I really like the text in BLB's sig, was it done on GIMP?
i dont think so... it was a font on photobuchet that i used...i rly dont know very much when it comes to making sigs and stuff, i just know wut looks good n stuff. so basically, i have no idea wut im doing besides that im making a pretty picture. haha Cute

Ight next round, 1 person shall be banished to the shadow realm!

theme: Yu-Gi-Oh!
The theme isn't that visible, if you highlight it with your mouse you can see it. But just incase anyone spams with 'what's the theme?' I will post the theme.

Theme: Yu-Gi-Oh!
(Aug. 24, 2012  7:25 AM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote: The theme isn't that visible, if you highlight it with your mouse you can see it. But just incase anyone spams with 'what's the theme?' I will post the theme.

Theme: Yu-Gi-Oh!

XDDD I probably should've given more references before I made it grey.
I think I have to drop out....
Scheduling is the bane of my existence
Can I enter Im waiting for a Warm up battle!
its too late... by the way.... the tournament is over.... and Mino won... you can guess how it worked, I'll post his entry later