She made me do it

There was no need to post TWICE, M L Drago. Simply editing your previous post should have sufficed.
Hehe. If this was anyone elses "Introduce Yourself" thread, it surely wouldn't have as many posts. Anyways, welcome to the WBO Ms. Popular! I do expect you to reach the veteran ... Not before me of course. Tongue_out
It was a MISTAKE calm down
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:37 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: Ppfft welcome to the wbo >.> by the way you sounded so full of your self I hate people like that,its so annoying. And not every one on here is a geek or a nerd just because they like beyblade.beyblade is a sport/hobby.
And hating people for their confidence is not being full of yourself at all. But you can't be nerd or a geek for liking Beyblade because a real Beyblader wouldn't put down a newer player. They'd welcome them, regardless of the differences they have outside of the hobby and do their best to help them improve their game.

Oh yeah, and don't pick on my girl. Wink

(Feb. 22, 2011  3:51 AM)TheLoneWolf.Kai Wrote: Welcome to the WBO.
I personally think you are pretty lucky that a veteran as Deikailo is supporting you right from the beginning. Anyway, enjoy and have a great time. Blading's great sport, you just need to get used to it.

P.S. I positively LOVE your self-confidence.
She gets it from me, obviously. <3
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:57 AM)M L Drago Wrote: It was a MISTAKE calm down
No hard feelings, man.
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:21 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:09 AM)Sequoia Wrote: Yikes, you think bladers are geeks? Wow, that just, kind of makes us hate you, or rather me hate you.

Speak for yourself. Some of us actually have the balls to admit and accept what we are.

Ha ha ha! QFT!

That said, you're probably the first person I'm welcoming here. I only came to this thread because the posts seemed so interesting to read. I actually didn't get (back) into Beyblade not long ago myself, since I quit around 7 or so years ago. But if you're anything like me, let's see how long we'll last until our drive for the game burns out. XD For me, that would probably be how much this hobby will deteriorate my wallet. lol

Be sure to check around for anything that might seem useful to your hobbying, don't be afraid to ask questions (even though you already got Deikailo, lol), and...uh...pretty much go nuts around here.

With that, welcome to the WBO, Deikailo's GF. I'm going to make hot chocolate. lol
Hey deikailo. Would you please respond to my PM's?
Awfully sorry, Deikailo's GF ----> Off Topic.
that was preety amazing that you would just come out with something like that it happend to me to but with my brother he told me that beyblade was cool so i tried it and then i kind of thought it was cool so know i enter tornements and play every singal day<go leone distroy perseus>
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:51 AM)Deikailos GF ♥ Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:49 AM)Rotation Wrote: We were BORN to become one. That's a fact. Anyways welcome. I see you're a really nice cool guy! =D

Yes i am a really nice cool guy, who just so happens to be a girl .

Guy can be an informal way of referring to someone of either sex, not necessarily male.

Anyway, Welcome to the WBO!
get back on topic!!!
welcome to the wbo! i am proud of my geekdom.
GEEKS ARE EPIC!!!!! oh and wolcome to WBO. just ignore the mean coments, everyone is right they just dont have self-confidence like u and the rest of us do. who cares if we are "known" as "geeks" or "nerds" those are just terms that dumb people use to put smart people down. anyways, have fun here at WBO.
hey welcome to our site! I'm a story writer here to let you know and to be honest people hating you because you say that bladers are geeks should stop. being a geek can be great! think of all the rich geeks! Bill Gaites! one of the richest men in the world for being geeky and doing compuer science! also welcome to the site, oh wait already said that.... well have fun!
You just made irritated, but I'm in a good mood right now, therefor I won't bite you to death. Well welcome to the WBO.
Welcome,and yes im a total geek,nerd,whatever
A very funny introduction by you!!! Some ppl (lyk me) who are new to something, avoid speaking their heart out!!!
awesome confidence!!!! Welcome to the WBO!!!! I hope other members just stop discussing about geeks and nerds..... :p :p Stupid Just ignore those coz its getting too much........

It looks like you are a very famous person....... Its not even been 24 hrs yet.... and you actually manage to get so many posts.... Lucky!!! You got a grand Welcome!!! It wont be a surprise if you becum an important member of this site.....
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:42 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:37 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: Ppfft welcome to the wbo >.> by the way you sounded so full of your self I hate people like that,its so annoying. And not every one on here is a geek or a nerd just because they like beyblade.beyblade is a sport/hobby.

Just welcome her. Stop complaining about your personal problems with people. We really dont care.

whatever she is just geting everyone worked up and making everyone fight we should just ignorebthis thread
(Feb. 23, 2011  10:44 PM)Burst Dragoon Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:42 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

Just welcome her. Stop complaining about your personal problems with people. We really dont care.

whatever she is just geting everyone worked up and making everyone fight we should just ignorebthis thread
No, actually i was just introducing myself. If you feel for some reason offended- then I'll be the bigger person and apologize. Smile
(Feb. 23, 2011  10:44 PM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: whatever she is just geting everyone worked up and making everyone fight we should just ignorebthis thread
Really? Seriously? You're the only one that has a problem with this thread. Beyblading at our age is extremely nerdy. You're 13 so you can get away with it, but we're a hell of a lot older than that. If she didn't like the idea of being a nerd or Beyblading, she wouldn't have joined the site and she certainly wouldn't be with me.

Hun, go read the beywiki because the writers know more than I do.
Nice to Meet ya! Have a great time at the WBO! And it's awesome to see someone full of confidence! Also, thank you for the geek compliment. Where do most geeks end up today? Rich famous people. Again, Welcome to the WBO!
[Image: aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg?t=1297803729]

Nobody should be offended to be called a geek. Geeks get to do all the cool stuff, like designing video games to inspire other geeks to make better ones! If anyone ever forced you to watch 17 again. Geeks end up like Ned and his "Ned Mobile, with a cop siren! As well as a house full of random stuff!)
welcome and that 1st post was awesome i loved it and anyone who takes offense to being called a geek or nerd just stay quiet think of it as a joke and move on the post was funny
Welcome Deikailo's GF ♥ ,

Wow i missed a lot of fun stuff , didn't see a thread as funny as this in ages , i think you people need to watch The Big Bang Theory & maybe then your self esteem as a geek may wake up

I For one love to be called a Geek , it's music to my ears , so just chill , like what you do guys

SAY YES TO GEEKISM [ Had to say it sorry ]
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:58 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
And hating people for their confidence is not being full of yourself at all. But you can't be nerd or a geek for liking Beyblade because a real Beyblader wouldn't put down a newer player. They'd welcome them, regardless of the differences they have outside of the hobby and do their best to help them improve their game.

Oh yeah, and don't pick on my girl. Wink
No if you read it again she says that someone is almost as cool as her. Dont you think that shes a bit full of her self?
(Feb. 24, 2011  1:11 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2011  10:44 PM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: whatever she is just geting everyone worked up and making everyone fight we should just ignorebthis thread
Really? Seriously? You're the only one that has a problem with this thread. Beyblading at our age is extremely nerdy. You're 13 so you can get away with it, but we're a hell of a lot older than that. If she didn't like the idea of being a nerd or Beyblading, she wouldn't have joined the site and she certainly wouldn't be with me.

Hun, go read the beywiki because the writers know more than I do.

Um no you must not pay antention alot because there were a few others who had problems and why should I read the beywiki, it has nothing to do with this.
Deikailo,you must hate me now,it dosent matter to me,im use to it theres alot of people that hate me. I even think some of my family hate me -.-