She made me do it

Im Fran!
So like she totally made me do it. At first i didn't want to Beyblade, cause i thought it would be lame. Its actually pretty fun though. Entering the world of Geekdom isn't that bad after all. Competing in the tournament was like so super duper like COOOL! Never thought i'd say that.

Im too cool for school, i love when people fart. I love the color green- I read books and i play guitar for fun. During my free time- i sit back and read the dictionary. So im pretty genius. Im a mathematician .....sike.
Okay, seriously.
I'm pretty awesome, and so are the folks who were at the tournament. I thought i'd meet a whole bunch of 5 year old- it was pretty diverse though. I reallllllllllllllllllly bonded with JonnB, hes almost as awesome as me.
IKMV chose my username- so dont JUDGE me! He thought it would be funny, then Deikailo said do it do it do it. But i like it. It Suits me quite well.

Anywho.
Im Fran- and im Total Awesome Sauce.
Yikes, you think bladers are geeks? Wow, that just, kind of makes us hate you, or rather me hate you. But anyway princess, listen up. You have to read the rules of this site. Read the PM that the user "Kai-V" sent you. It tells you all about the site. Read it carefully, so you won't do anything mindless or incredibly stupid.
welcome to our world lets see how long u last......
I'm pretty much familiar with the rules of this site. Yes i do think bladers are geeks- but geeks are cool.
Chill, I was reading as she was typing to make sure she didn't say anything out of line. She's new to the game and the site and to to say you hate her right off the bat isn't very heart warming either. Like me, she's sarcastic, but she's actually serious about everything she wrote.... Pinching_eyes
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:09 AM)Sequoia Wrote: Yikes, you think bladers are geeks? Wow, that just, kind of makes us hate you, or rather me hate you.

Speak for yourself. Some of us actually have the balls to admit and accept what we are.

Anyway, welcome, Fran, I love the way you write Joyful_3 I hope you have fun, here.
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:21 AM)Dude Wrote: Speak for yourself. Some of us actually have the balls to admit and accept what we are.

Anyway, welcome, Fran, I love the way you write Joyful_3 I hope you have fun, here.
Thanks
I like the way i write too Smile
I take offense to being called a "geek". Infact I hate people who call people geeks and other stuff such as "nerd",just because we like a hobby doesn't make us "geeks"
anyways blah blah the usual "welcome to the WBO!" don't spam and all that stuff.
btw,green is an epic color,second to black pf course :T and the guitar is also epic.
Guy, chill. It clearly was not meant to offend anyone. Anyone who does take offense is insecure with themselves and that hit home with them..
Good luck here, and have an awesome time!
great to have ya
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:27 AM)Gloomy Wrote: I take offense to being called a "geek". Infact I hate people who call people geeks and other stuff such as "nerd",just because we like a hobby doesn't make us "geeks"
anyways blah blah the usual "welcome to the WBO!" don't spam and all that stuff.
btw,green is an epic color,second to black pf course :T and the guitar is also epic.
I apologize, i feel bad now. Sorry its offensive. Next time, I'll use a different word other than geek or nerd. I personally don't think anything of it. It's actually flattering. It takes intelligence to play.
On behalf of the Veterans here, welcome~! I hope you enjoy your stay here. =) And don't feel bad for using "geek" or "nerd". We are who we are, and I'm proud to be one. =D
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:39 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: On behalf of the Veterans here, welcome~! I hope you enjoy your stay here. =) And don't feel bad for using "geek" or "nerd". We are who we are, and I'm proud to be one. =D
I'm proud to be a nerd too. Everyone else should be too. It comes from the heart.
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:09 AM)Sequoia Wrote: Yikes, you think bladers are geeks? Wow, that just, kind of makes us hate you, or rather me hate you. But anyway princess, listen up. You have to read the rules of this site. Read the PM that the user "Kai-V" sent you. It tells you all about the site. Read it carefully, so you won't do anything mindless or incredibly stupid.

I think you should go back to that corner you came from and stay there and NEVER come out. She isnt dumb and she made perfect sense. On top of that, stop trying to be an admin or something. You will never make it there. People like you end up burned and in most cases, banned.

Anyway, WELCOME TO THE WBO. It was great to meet you. You're really funny.
being a nerd is pretty cool,others are missing out on the fun
We were BORN to become one. That's a fact. Anyways welcome. I see you're a really nice cool guy! =D
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:49 AM)Rotation Wrote: We were BORN to become one. That's a fact. Anyways welcome. I see you're a really nice cool guy! =D

She is a girl lmao. That's why her username is Deikailo's GF.
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:49 AM)Rotation Wrote: We were BORN to become one. That's a fact. Anyways welcome. I see you're a really nice cool guy! =D

Yes i am a really nice cool guy, who just so happens to be a girl .
Welcome to the WBO! Joyful_3

To be honest, I only came to this topic because of the name... But, any friend of Deikelko's (How ever you spell it) Has to be awesome! Because Deikelko is awesome...
Ppfft welcome to the wbo >.> by the way you sounded so full of your self I hate people like that,its so annoying. And not every one on here is a geek or a nerd just because they like beyblade.beyblade is a sport/hobby.
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:37 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: Ppfft welcome to the wbo >.> by the way you sounded so full of your self I hate people like that,its so annoying. And not every one on here is a geek or a nerd just because they like beyblade.beyblade is a sport/hobby.

Just welcome her. Stop complaining about your personal problems with people. We really dont care.
Welcom to the WBO and I hope you might bond with more "geeks".
Welcome to the WBO.
I personally think you are pretty lucky that a veteran as Deikailo is supporting you right from the beginning. Anyway, enjoy and have a great time. Blading's great sport, you just need to get used to it.

P.S. I positively LOVE your self-confidence.
hope you like the WBO