Shadow Raiders

Anyone ever watch the show Shadow Raiders? it was on ytv and I think the last episode was last night. I was soooooo happy to see it again cuz it was my favourite show back in those days and the best show Mainframe has ever done.
oh carp, would have i thought spinster made this topic
and yea its a cool show, but tend to forget its on at 10:30.
i have no idea how many episodes, but did they start the world engines and shiz? if not then i don't think its done
but i hope it is, so i can watch it from the beginning haha
well your in luck my friend it ended last night and what an ending it was, but I think there gonna start with reboot now or something.
Shadow Raiders (or "War Planets", as it was called in my country) was a pretty awesome show. When it was still airing here, it was on Saturday mornings at 6 AM. I used to get up early and watch that and Beast Wars with my dad.

Purportedly, there's a DVD out there of it somewhere.
man you guys are lucky to have shows with kool names. here in Canada they had to change the names of the shows to remove "wars" from the titles. like "Beast Wars" and "War Planets" sound a heck of alot cooler to me then "Shadow Raiders" and "Beasties"
I think Shadow Raiders was a good name Beasties was terrible.
I remember when this first came on YTV a while ago I started watching it, but I stopped for some reason.

It was pretty good though, from what I remember.
Kei Wrote:I remember when this first came on YTV a while ago I started watching it, but I stopped for some reason.

It was pretty good though, from what I remember.

Awhile ago? Dude this first aired back when I was in like grade 6... maybe even 5... Beasties first came out when I was in Grade 4 and Shadow Raiders was on the Mainframe Wicked Wednesday block with Reboot.
I remember first seeing it a few years ago on YTV. I don't know if it was on in the years prior to that, was it?
Kei Wrote:I remember first seeing it a few years ago on YTV. I don't know if it was on in the years prior to that, was it?

Would depend on your age... and yeah we're talking a good... 8-9 years ago?
Ozuma Wrote:
Kei Wrote:I remember first seeing it a few years ago on YTV. I don't know if it was on in the years prior to that, was it?

Ooh, haha. That'd make me 7 years old then if it was 8 years ago.
Kei Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:

Ooh, haha. That'd make me 7 years old then if it was 8 years ago.

Yeah it was ancient.. I wish they had made another season of it... T______T
well its on YTV, monday to thursday at 10:30 pm.
i was definately in grade 3, thats when i got planet bone at my birthday.
so 1998 I'll say.
Shadow raiders sounds good, but I don't really see the relation. Beasties sucked as a name
i remember a friend of mine had the beast planet, as well as a few of the others, and a whole army of those energy things
One of the classics alongside Beast Wars and Reboot. Loved all of them. ^-^
They should make more CG animated cartoons not these carp ones like StormHawks *vomits* horrible. People today want ACTION and VIOLENCE!
speaking about action anyone remember the show Action Man?
Fleetscut Wrote:speaking about action anyone remember the show Action Man?

Is that the guy who always got out of carp by convenient adrenaline rushes?
OMG ACTION MAN!!!!!!! I remember that show I loved it. and remember Ultra Man Tiga??
I BARELY remember this.
Fleetscut Wrote:speaking about action anyone remember the show Action Man?

That guy had a walkthrough for life implanted in his head. No matter what life-threatening scrape he got into, he'd know exactly what to do to save everybody from a gruesome, explode-y death.

Still, it was entertaining. XD.
it was actually some thing done to his brain that caused him to be able to see all angles of a situation instantly. i thought it was a pretty good show
of course it was a good show I wish they would put these shows back on the air. I also wish that Digimon would come back on the air and even power rangers...
Litrid Wrote:of course it was a good show I wish they would put these shows back on the air. I also wish that Digimon would come back on the air and even power rangers...

Doesn't the new season of Digimon start soon?