Seventh Star Rank?

It might be overcrowdin a bit, but I'm sad that I can't get any higher rank now, unless I get in advanced group or something. So, I propose either make it harder to get to get to the higher ranks (like 5 or 6 star) or add a 7 star.
I'm not really too bothered about the whole thing........but I guess if you wanted to make new ranks you could restart it but with another symbol like a mini beyblade or a diiferent shaped star or something (as in once you reach 6 stars you then have to reach 1 shape, then 2, etc.).......it's just that if you keep adding stars it could get a bit overcrowded. Uncertain
Seven stars or more may be too much... but maybe there could be a higher ranking after 6 stars especially for those (like you guys) who actually contribute to the forums, help and write imformative posts and for people who actually deserve it. The staff could allow stuff like a bronze, silver, gold rankings or groups.

So after getting 6 stars you will be able to get 6 bronze stars, then silver, then gold or there can be groups with the same concept (a Gold Members Group, silver members group, etc.)
Does it really matter how many stars you have? I don't really see the point of adding more of them.
Lol. If we get too many colours then things are gonna get confusing (I'm not sure if it's more or less confusing than different shapes D: ). That does however, sounds incredibly pretty. And as quite a few people know, I'm a sucker for pretty things. Rainbow stars, metallic stars, two tone stars........*drool*
(Feb. 04, 2009  11:57 PM)Kei Wrote: Does it really matter how many stars you have? I don't really see the point of adding more of them.

Your probably right. Pinching_eyes_2
The star system is currently based on posts. I'd really like to replace it with something else.
Like what?
I can't say yet. Grin
Well, I can't wait. =)