Seven Years Aftermath (Spoiler Warning)

I'm not sure if there's a thread about this but basically, what do you think happened to the non-returning MFBB characters after 7 years?

Here are questions that had been plaguing me since knowing that Zero-G takes place 7 years after
[PS: Don't be too specific on me regarding their ages because their exact ages aren't given but this is the most reasonable numbers.]

Now it's your turn to share your thoughts and speculations.
Ginga was definitely not fourteen years old though, probably not, since years do not seem to have passed between all the Metal Fight Beyblade seasons. You write not to criticise you on the ages, but you should not post that Ginga is twenty-one years old then, hah.
Well, 21 sounds like a reasonable number to me. Anyhow, one thing's for sure, the teen bladers on MFBB are in their 20s.
Well nobody knows that for sure :3

1) Ryo is just simply, gone. Tsubasa most likely took over since he was a WBBA agent and had a somewhat significant role in MFB (Not saying Gingka didn't have a role in MFB but it doesn't seem to suit him to take over)
2) Can't tell, hope not but it isn't possible unless the anime says otherwise
3) Nope. Not mentioned anywhere
4)Kenta is nowhere (as of now) in the anime so it's hard to say...

The only question I have is:
Where in the world are all these bladers getting their ZeroG beyblades... they couldn't have just fallen outta the sky except for Sakyo and Zero
(Aug. 20, 2012  5:08 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Kenta is nowhere (as of now) in the anime so it's hard to say...

Actually, if you look on the screen in Tsubasa's office, he's with the others travelling around teaching the world about they joys of Beyblade.

(Aug. 20, 2012  5:08 AM)BH145WD Wrote: The only question I have is:
Where in the world are all these bladers getting their ZeroG beyblades... they couldn't have just fallen outta the sky except for Sakyo and Zero

Possibility 1: The Legend Bladers are giving them out to Top Bladers they see in their travels.
Possibility 2: As the Synchrom System is Madoka's design, it's possible she distributed them herself.
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:53 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2012  5:08 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Kenta is nowhere (as of now) in the anime so it's hard to say...

Actually, if you look on the screen in Tsubasa's office, he's with the others travelling around teaching the world about they joys of Beyblade.

Screenshot please?

And if Kenta will reappear, he will be damn overpowered with Flash Sagittario. Afterall, he still has damn Ryuga's Soul inside his Beyblade >_>
Well, in the manga Kenta appears to Zero in the first chapter, and says that Gingka was training somewhere else. We still don't know if the legend bladers will appear in the Zero-G series.

BTW, I'd like to see Kenta battle Sakyo in Zero-G Grin
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:53 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:

(Aug. 20, 2012  5:08 AM)BH145WD Wrote: The only question I have is:

Possibility 1: The Legend Bladers are giving them out to Top Bladers they see in their travels.
Possibility 2: As the Synchrom System is Madoka's design, it's possible she distributed them herself.

Well you still don't see Kenta but that works. Thanks for the other answers as well.
(Aug. 22, 2012  6:45 PM)eliteninjaz2000 Wrote: Well, in the manga Kenta appears to Zero in the first chapter, and says that Gingka was training somewhere else. We still don't know if the legend bladers will appear in the Zero-G series.

I think Zero will battle Ginga in the end in the series.
(Aug. 22, 2012  7:20 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  6:45 PM)eliteninjaz2000 Wrote: Well, in the manga Kenta appears to Zero in the first chapter, and says that Gingka was training somewhere else. We still don't know if the legend bladers will appear in the Zero-G series.

I think Zero will battle Ginga in the end in the series.

I thought the same when metal fight started with Ginga!
I thought Tyson and his friends will battle Ginga in the end of the series!
But it never happened!
(Aug. 22, 2012  7:26 PM)[Harry-Potter] Wrote: I thought the same when metal fight started with Ginga!
I thought Tyson and his friends will battle Ginga in the end of the series!
But it never happened!

At least Zero and Ginga are in the same universe, just like it was clear at the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade that Takao and Ginga were in completely different universes and that that would never happen.