Semi-decent blader?

My name is Adrian.Obviously my alias is Adrian Rision. I am a Fifthteen year old beyblader.I live in illinois and have been in my fair share of tournaments. I grew up on the plastic series, often beating my friends[never losing due to beyblades being launched on your back while your on top of the the rectangle shaped water fourtain..Pretty painful if they do it in unision D=] during recess and is kinda new to the fusion wheel line.
Beyblades owned:
Storm Capricorn:Yeah this blade sucks..
Storm pegasus:I am loving this rubber flat..
Lightning L-drago:Upper mode has a hell of a good smash attack.
Rock Orso:My test dummy, and a good quality beyblade too
Midnight bull:For being a "legend"..kinda sucks
Dark Gasher:Loving the 120
*One good note is I have two little brothers that abour Six and Seven years of age who are learning to blade. They each have about seven blades each. They would happily lend me a blade. They also think my word is gold and when I beat them[Fairly easily] They just keep practicing.
Welcome to the WBO, Adrian. Do you have hasbro or takara tomy beyblades?
They are all Hasbro.Thank you Walmart, and ToyrUs for providing me the opportunity to get a beyblade XD.I also have three stadiums.(again all hasbro)
Lightning L-drago
SUPER vortex
Thunder whip
Welcome! do you have any plastics?
I had some Dragoons. But I lost them over the years due to age and overuse.
Welcome! I also do live in between Ohio and Illinois! What city do you live in (Illinois)?
In a village called Montgomery. It is filled with people who keep taking the good beyblades early in the morning..
Welcome , Wow Great intro , i am super happy , i wish me n my bro blade so much , but he is my uncles son so we don't meet regularly Smile

Anyway bro keep blading
Ahh well.. I miss my little cousin too, he has a lot of heart and is pretty smart...Too bad he is pretty emotionally scarred from things I don't want to mention..Anyway..I am welcome Joyful_2