[Selling]  [temporarily closed] Stoney´s SELLING thread**plastics and HMS

NOT SELLING AT THE MOMENT!

Please no offers or inquiries, thanks. Maybe I´ll sell again in the future, but right now the market is way too unstable for me to sell any of my stuff.

Note: My collection is not and has never been for sale or trade.
are you giving ripcords with it or not?

and launchers
(Jul. 27, 2013  1:37 PM)jacolal Wrote: are you giving ripcords with it or not?

and launchers

Sure, if you want Wink
Hey, Im from the Netherlands :-) I actually wanna buy Dragoon F?
I have Paypal, but can i pay you in Euro's?

Greetings,

Beybladeking 24
Bump! Updated!
Hehe, I see you've been doing some selling huh stoney2208... Smile... Also um I'm willing to buy all the ms(S) there but their cheaper on ebay cuz free shipping, are yo willing to ship free?
I´m sorry, I can´t. I would pay more for shipping than you would pay for the beysJoyful_2 Yes, if you buy three cheap blades, then shipping is quite expensive, but for $22 I can ship you up to 15 beyblades. That´s ok, isn´t it? Wink
Hi its me D3vild0g21 im actually quite interested in your wing attacker I used to have one years ago when beys were a lot more popular when they fIirst came out wish they would have stayed with plastic yeah more dangerous but awesome but you see I used to kick the crud out of everyone with that bey I did add a heavier balance ring to it made it hit harder I loved it but I would love to have one again and I got a paypal that I could pay you with and I was wondering if u had any stadiums or rings to go with it im just recently getting back into blading thanks
The pictures don't work, or is it just me?
They work for me. If I don't spend much tomorrow at yard sales, I'm considering buying Dragoon S

EDIT, never mind. I noticed the shipping prices. I'm not saying its bad but it'd be better to purchase many so I dot have to pay a bunch for shipping for each bey. If only I had the money XD
Yes, I'm really sorry about the shipping prices, but this is really the cheapest way to ship internationally from Germany (I asked in the post office again). So I'm afraid it's only worth your while if you buy a few of them.

(You don't want to know the prices for more than 20 beyblades...XD They're insane, that's why I didn't list them at all)
(Aug. 31, 2013  3:09 AM)Cannon Wrote: The pictures don't work, or is it just me?
same here.
(Aug. 31, 2013  9:29 AM)dio Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2013  3:09 AM)Cannon Wrote: The pictures don't work, or is it just me?
same here.

Hmm, maybe it´s because I used a German site for upload. I added a link to a photobucket album for those who can´t see the pictures. I hope, this will work Smile
Bump! Dragoon MS and Black Dranzer F are sold.
Bump! Trygle and Hayate are sold.