[Selling]  selling plastics, hms, and metal fusion

Although the pictures are properly legit, you still need your username as proof that your selling is yours.
(Jan. 17, 2012  9:29 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Although the pictures are properly legit, you still need your username as proof that your selling is yours.

What Poseidon meant was that you need a picture of the beys alongside a physical piece of paper that has your username on it.

For the buying security of our membership, this is what we require because anyone can pull a picture of beyblades from someone else and put a digital mark of their name on the picture - but only the owner can take a photo that includes their username (on paper) in the picture itself.

Please update the thread with proper pictures or the thread will have to be closed.
For anyone who hadn't realised the yellow stadium is the tornado Balance type s which is impossible to find.
(Feb. 05, 2012  4:05 PM)Ultra Wrote: For anyone who hadn't realised the yellow stadium is the tornado Balance type s which is impossible to find.
Seems more like the MFB Stamina stadium, to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhmnmQDpY1E Tornado Balance Type S
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...tadium.jpg Stamina stadium
Smile
Yes, I have Valentin's Stamina Type BeyStadium, and it is definitely the same. It is not that easy to find, but probably easier than the Tornado Balance Type S.
Whoops they look kinda similar and they're both yellow.
the yellow arena is the stamina stadium
i do want to buy them im going to de cocksdorp soon
(Jul. 18, 2014  12:57 PM)hadeskerbecs123 Wrote: i do want to buy them im going to de cocksdorp soon

What do you want to buy?
he is offline from months and has nothing to sell
His collection i hearnd he did not sold it yet and im going to his town so and he was online one month ago
(Jul. 18, 2014  4:16 PM)hadeskerbecs123 Wrote: His collection i hearnd he did not sold it yet and im going to his town so and he was online one month ago

If there is nothing mentioned in the thread and if he is offline from a month !
You should rather PM him, instead of expecting him to reply in a thread Smile
People get notification once you send a PM , so its more likely to be seen