[Selling]  selling my air knight k5 for 8 dollars (not shipping)

(Jul. 07, 2020  10:17 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: link to photo https://postimg.cc/DJngF97R

pm me if you are intrested
Wait, where's the frame?
ok ill make a nother pic with the frame

new photo with frame https://postimg.cc/w3N5txGL

i accept cash only
So you’re not shipping it, which means that it’s in person transactions, but you only accept PayPal instead of cash? Uh, that sounds like a scam to me.
So how is this going to work if your not shipping it
I have my own air knight k5, and stamina wise, it's pretty awful. Also where is the frame?
How does it work if you're not shipping? Doing shipping stuff isn't hard, just ask parents to help you if you don't know how.

just sent you a tutorial on how to ship, It will be hard to get the bey to people without shipping....they would have to live very close to you.
(Jul. 08, 2020  9:58 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: do i have to pay to ship
You can make people pay for shipping if it costs anything. But, I doubt anyone’s gonna pay for an 8$ out of box used, and could be a scam, Air Knight K4.
ok i just want to close this post or thread

(Jul. 08, 2020  10:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
You can make people pay for shipping if it costs anything. But, I doubt anyone’s gonna pay for an 8$ out of box used, and could be a scam, Air Knight K4.

ok i just want to close this post or thread
(Jul. 08, 2020  10:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

out of the box used doesn't mean much as long as it doesn't have any parts when worn down could impact performance. And Its most likely not a scam, He thanked me after I gave him a tutorial so he prob just didn't know (and from what I've seen hes prob pretty young, so not knowing this is understandable)
(Jul. 08, 2020  10:05 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2020  10:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You can make people pay for shipping if it costs anything. But, I doubt anyone’s gonna pay for an 8$ out of box used, and could be a scam, Air Knight K4.

out of the box used doesn't mean much as long as it doesn't have any parts when worn down could impact performance. And Its most likely not a scam, He thanked me after I gave him a tutorial so he prob just didn't know (and from what I've seen hes prob pretty young, so not knowing this is understandable)
It’s most likely been used before. Why not just spend an extra two dollars (or less depending on the shipping of this) on a NIB one?
(Jul. 08, 2020  10:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2020  10:05 PM)snoc Wrote: out of the box used doesn't mean much as long as it doesn't have any parts when worn down could impact performance. And Its most likely not a scam, He thanked me after I gave him a tutorial so he prob just didn't know (and from what I've seen hes prob pretty young, so not knowing this is understandable)
It’s most likely been used before. Why not just spend an extra two dollars (or less depending on the shipping of this) on a NIB one?

Yeah, it being used before isn't a problem. As long as it works, it works. People buy used things. Of course you could just get a new one, but maybe you have trouble  finding it at a local store (I know this is a what if scenarios but this happens to me way to much and I hate it. None of my stores have the beys Im looking for Unhappy ).