[Selling]  l drago

Poll: better?

poison serpent
11.54%
l drago
88.46%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
i will trade an earth aquilla 145 wd used good condition for a lightning l drago
also 145 is of dark bull
Can't you just buy one at your local store like wal-mart?
Are u offering to trade that for it? If not don't post.
(Dec. 29, 2010  1:34 AM)Blader JZ Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:07 PM)meteomaster Wrote: DID YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE METEO L-DRAGO AND BLACK L-DRAGO AND WHITE AND BLUE AND WHITE AND RED AND NOTHING ELSE SO [PEACE OUT HOME DAWG]

That was not needed unless you are willing to sell it.

I stated that exact same thing 5 hours before u... like come dude.

also meteomaster and The Fire Wyrm's posts have both been reported for spamming this thread

and for the threads owner, are the parts TT or Hasbro? thanks
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:09 PM)Blader JZ Wrote: Can't you just buy one at your local store like wal-mart?

where i live it isnt even out on stores and i dont think it will come before summer (we are still stuck at the time in a battle bladers tournament in which tsubasa is first shown)
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:20 AM)galaxyldrago Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:09 PM)Blader JZ Wrote: Can't you just buy one at your local store like wal-mart?

where i live it isnt even out on stores and i dont think it will come before summer (we are still stuck at the time in a battle bladers tournament in which tsubasa is first shown)

If Tsubasa's Earth Eagle is available, than Lightning L Drago should already be out.
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:39 PM)Blader JZ Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:20 AM)galaxyldrago Wrote:

If Tsubasa's Earth Eagle is available, than Lightning L Drago should already be out.

no in India the pattern for releasing a bey is that the bey has to lose to someone before it can even be seen (even libra is not there)
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:22 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Are the parts hasbro?

yes and sorry for the wait
Oh. I thought you lived in North America.
i just today got an l drago virgo pisces and a cyber (biggest coincidence all of them suddenly came out (there was a phoenex but i did not take it))
Now i know the real pattern they will divide the show into many parts (in this case 2) and before the first episode, they release all the beys that will be seen (sold the fastest)