[Selling]  iXus' SHOP- BB-108, BB-107, BB-106, BB-105 ALL IN STOCK

what he has is in the op
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:10 PM)Hell Pegasis Wrote: Fang Leone and Big Bang Pegasis are not affected by the radiation right

The Beyblades are made in China, and he lives in China. No need to worry at all Smile
Thanks NANO, so how much for the shipping with tracking number for these items. iXus
Metal Face Remodeling Clear Ver.
Big Bang Pegasis
Fang Leone
PM PM PM PM PM PM PM PM PM PM.

Do you want me to say it anymore?
Thank you Nano and Chupa Chups. Plus Control_ for giving me lots and lots of advice.
Just wanted to let you know that I got my package the other day. The shipping was really fast, and everything arrived in good shape Grin

Thank you so much!
Glad to hear that! You're welcome.
Added R.Boosters to the many assortments of what i sell Tongue_out
how much for a preorder of rbv7
Also will you Pre Weigh the RBV7's?
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:04 AM)RustyXD Wrote: how much for a preorder of rbv7

$15.
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:24 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Also will you Pre Weigh the RBV7's?

I'll try, but probably not.

Also anyone who preorders RBV7 will be given first priority. (I will ship ASAP, while others will have to wait while I sort the people who preorders shipping.)
Bump. Added information. RBV7 WILL ARRIVE TOMORROW! Unluckily, i'm out of town from today to Tuesday, however I will still take orders.
Bump.
You know about the deluxe pack, if I order that and the bey I choose is Galaxy Pegasis will it come with beypoint card?
no because its a booster
EDIT it says hong kong versions so it wont
The deluxe is the one that has a starter not booster,so it will probably comes with a beypointer card
It depends really. There are a lot of sellers on eBay that sell a starter Galaxy Pegasus, but they have taken the beypoint card out. Have no idea why that'd be done...but it is quite common.
Well my Galaxy Pegasus starter doesn't come with a Beypoint Card simply because there's no use for it. I don't take it out. Same rule with dimsum2u and other Hong Kong Sellers.
PM-ed-
Replied. I now sell UNI QLO T-Shirts and DVD Box sets.
Bump, RBV7 Priced Dropped! 15 USD Without shipping.
Yeah I got it. Replied.
Is my L drago Destroy and Beat Lynx on it's way???
Not yet.. I still have to sort out stuff. It will by the end of this week. btw it's RBV7 not beat lynx.
(May. 24, 2011  9:22 AM)iXus Wrote: Not yet.. I still have to sort out stuff. It will by the end of this week. btw it's RBV7 not beat lynx.

When are Chups,RustyXD and me going to get our money back?