[Selling]  i need earth eagle willing to trade!!

i will trade anyone with a decent earth eagle...... I am willing to trade you a galaxy pegasus with rip cord laucher ......

PS[Image: snapshot2012071913.th.jpg]: I JUST BOUGHT IT LIKE 4 DAYS AGO Smile
Really Galaxy Pegasis Is Better then Earth Eagle.
i know i just need earth eagle for a collection . galaxy pegsis i dont really need him......... u wanna trade??
earth eagle is way better than galaxy pegasus
Do not SPAM the thread with your opinions.
(Jul. 20, 2012  2:46 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: earth eagle is way better than galaxy pegasus

Earth Eagle and Galaxy Pegasus are actually fairly equal in use. Eagle has Earth and WD, while Pegasus has Pegasus II and R2F, because Pegasus II is a good alternative in Defense and Stamina...
I`d keep Galaxy Pegasus if I were u as the peformance tip is quite good for attack combos
(Jul. 20, 2012  2:47 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Do not SPAM the thread with your opinions.

sorry i wont
(Jul. 20, 2012  2:54 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  2:47 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Do not SPAM the thread with your opinions.

sorry i wont

Its okay. I was just letting everyone know that saying "I like Eagle" or "I like Pegasus" is not acceptable.
i have like 3 galaxy pagesus ..... AND I NEED TO TRADE FOR EARTH EAGLE THATS ALL IM LOOKING FOR!!!
I'll trade I got plenty of earth wheels and wd performance tips and I need a good r2f tip so pm me and I'll see when I can ship my earth eagle to you.
earth eagle is better in my opinion and i have both
depends on what else you have got black sun green gingkas and triple battle set version of galaxy pegasus i would probably trade over a ray striker thuogh