[Selling]  i have lightning l drago.

any one want an ldrago.i have one the launcher will be included, but the ripcord will not .if any onewants an ldrago ill give it to u for a ray unicorno.so if u wnt this bey pm me.
uhhh absolutly no one will give you a ray unicorno for a lightning l drago :\
exactly ray unicrono is WAYYYY better than ldrago
sooo........... do you think the ray unicorno metal wheel is better than ldrago metal wheel??? and the clear wheel to?? so you prefer ray unicorno 100RF to Lightning l drago 100RF? is that what you´re saying?
both are good Tongue_out but ray is worth more than a lightning
why don´t you put some tests in the table to prove what you´re saying? i wanna bet that l l drago 100 RF is better than Ray Unicorno 100 RF! you people cannot say that ray unicorno is better than l l drago just because you want! put some REAL tests and we will se who´s the best top tier!
well your answer is here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zYPuogR8Gw
(Dec. 15, 2010  5:40 PM)true blader Wrote: any one want an ldrago.i have one the launcher will be included, but the ripcord will not .if any onewants an ldrago ill give it to u for a ray unicorno.so if u wnt this bey pm me.

instead of ray unicorno how about burn fireblaze/pheonix.and u have to be in america.
(Dec. 15, 2010  6:39 PM)true blader Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  5:40 PM)true blader Wrote: any one want an ldrago.i have one the launcher will be included, but the ripcord will not .if any onewants an ldrago ill give it to u for a ray unicorno.so if u wnt this bey pm me.

instead of ray unicorno how about burn fireblaze/pheonix.and u have to be in america.

burn firblaze is in my opinion worse than ray unicorno definatley because ray and CS are both top tier where aaas only burn is in B pheonix
U guys dont spam this guys thread with ur opinions. its his decisions so let it be and leave it.
It's kinda obvious Ray unicorno is better than LLDrago cause with LLDrago there's nothing really important, with Ray Unicorno most parts are useful and make more combos.
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:12 AM)FrenchFrieZâ„¢ Wrote: It's kinda obvious Ray unicorno is better than LLDrago cause with LLDrago there's nothing really important, with Ray Unicorno most parts are useful and make more combos.

and, lightning l-drago is more readily available at the moment, I mean you can just walk into a wal-mart or target and pick it up, while ray unicorno is only available online right now
What the [] is everyone talking about ? Lightning L Drago is one of the best Beyblades. Sometimes Ray [] 100RF cannot even come close to it.

Seriously, stop saying absolute nonsense, you are humiliating yourselves.

Obviously Lightning L Drago has seen a domestic release by Hasbro so Ray Unicorno is worth more because it is only available in East Asia right now, but in terms of usefulness, it is a different case.
what about storm aries
Attached Files

.jpg   imagessa.jpg (Size: 9.96 KB / Downloads: 61)
(Dec. 16, 2010  6:29 AM)stormaries2461 Wrote: what about storm aries
That is an absolutely useless Beyblade.
not this one
It's still useless; all of its parts have been outclassed.