[Selling]  found my old bayblades

Can anyone tell me by the look of the picture what is real and what are fake?
I just found my old beyblades.
Im willing to sell all of it.
[Image: bayblade.jpg]
you can post here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...cs-not-HMS

and they can tell u the name and worth of your beys
Can I buy the whole lot
yeah man you can buy the whole thing if you want, I am moving and need to get rid of everything,
I was throwing everything out...but COULDNT get rid of these...but i feel more at ease selling them to someone who will use them haha.
(Aug. 24, 2012  10:05 PM)oseto Wrote: yeah man you can buy the whole thing if you want, I am moving and need to get rid of everything,
I was throwing everything out...but COULDNT get rid of these...but i feel more at ease selling them to someone who will use them haha.

I'd like to buy a few! Grin.
Can you reply to my pm?

And, this belongs in the Selling Sub-Forum.. Can a mod move this?
You guys should probably not be offering low prices, since I doubt he knows the value of them. I think its best for him to get a value and then sell ... ? Just my two cents.
I agree Smile
i wouldnt want to get ripped off haha.

(Aug. 24, 2012  10:09 PM)Insomniac Wrote: You guys should probably not be offering low prices, since I doubt he knows the value of them. I think its best for him to get a value and then sell ... ? Just my two cents.

When you do get a value from the people in the Plastics thread, could you also please take another picture with your username in it, as the rules specify in the "Selling" forum Smile

EDIT: And please spoilerize the image!
Code:
[spoiler] Image Code here [/spoiler]
yes siR! wasnt aware haha.
i will do it.

(Aug. 24, 2012  10:17 PM)Insomniac Wrote: When you do get a value from the people in the Plastics thread, could you also please take another picture with your username in it, as the rules specify in the "Selling" forum Smile

EDIT: And please spoilerize the image!
Code:
[spoiler] Image Code here [/spoiler]