[Selling]  for sale or trade

hello, im rathe rnew to the site but i have gotten a couple of the HASBRO Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus LIMITED COLLECTORS EDITION.
i do not need all these so im open to trades for items i or my son would need.
im lookin for the white grip launcher or even the white rev up launcher.
also loookin for beyblades too please drop me a line with offers. or what you have for trades.

thanks
rob
Please post some photos with your username in it.
hey i have some things pm me
still trying figure how to post pictures on here
I could trade you a Delta drive bottom... Pm me if you are intrested, if you dont know what it is... It is the bottom of a variares it can change tips, from F, S, and WB
People, do not post here or contact him until he has posted photographs to prove he is remotely reliable.

Eastcider, you just need to upload them on an image-hosting site like ImageShack.us, and take the direct URL they give you. The photograph also must have in it a piece of paper with your username on it.
the parts show are from my own the ones i have are unopened from the company

cider
looking for GOLD L Drago Destroy Armored BB108 , Storm AQuario , hells kerbecs , fang leone , or any promo also anything not on my list

How about you list all of the things you do need, or is that all of the things you need? I'm confused, because you asked for everything not on your list, and some of us can't remember that...