[Selling]  eBay Auction: Galaxy Pegasus (USA)

Hey, This is an old topic I used to buy stuff so all the comments below are old! Right now I'm trying to sell my Galaxy Pegasus, with a Beylauncher Grip and String Launcher, the auction starts at a penny, everything is packaged well.

eBay item link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0698045654
Dimsum2u sells Metal Faces for a great price on WBO.
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:35 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Dimsum2u sells Metal Faces for a great price on WBO.
I don't really like his shipping, and i don't wanna really convert things to USD
(Nov. 06, 2010  6:48 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: I don't really like his shipping, and i don't wanna really convert things to USD
What is wrong with his shipping ?

Also, xe.com
dimdum2,s shipping might be long but hesa good and trusted seller and at least he delivers its thanks to him i have my favest blade evr. and cheap prices (especially on metal face bolts i got nice red ones for meteo.
(Nov. 06, 2010  6:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  6:48 PM)XaznsFtwX Wrote: I don't really like his shipping, and i don't wanna really convert things to USD
What is wrong with his shipping ?

Also, xe.com
Not a fan of his shipping prices Pinching_eyes_2
His prices are good if you use GBP >.<
(Nov. 06, 2010  7:37 PM)Dan Wrote: His prices are good if you use GBP Pinching_eyes_2
You're right but I'm using USD x.x
I know, I use CAD which is practically on par with USD.
If you don't like it, use AkirasDaddy.
If u use paypal u can enter the price in GPB and it tells u how much in USD or u can just pay using gpb without having to go through transfering.
(Nov. 06, 2010  8:05 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: If u use paypal u can enter the price in GPB and it tells u how much in USD or u can just pay using gpb without having to go through transfering.
BTW I'm not good at offering prices, I'm just 14 lol and if i had a job i would pay that much for your stuff.
UPDATED: Selling my galaxy pegasus now!
I bid 7.40 USD for ur galaxy pegasus and the extra stuff