[Selling]  blah's Beyblade sale - updated 15/08/14

(Jan. 04, 2011  4:57 AM)Wraith Wrote: In the plastics lot, can anybody tell me if there is a Bistool, Dragoon G, Zeus or Dragoon V2?
Theres a dragoon V2 at the front
RC Dranzer V Launcher + Dranzer V2 RC - $15

Is this bigger then the usual plastic beys?
Dude he's kinda gotta make money somewhere (unless irs a closet cleanout)
If u mean the top itself yah theyr bigger....
(Jan. 04, 2011  5:13 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Dude he's kinda gotta make money somewhere (unless irs a closet cleanout)
If u mean the top itself yah theyr bigger....

Do you know how much bigger they are? Compared to other plastics
........well............the rc's i wudnt no well id guess about twice that of a plastic.... U cn prob search on google find images and compare
I may have failed you, my young aprentice
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:33 AM)Viper Wrote: PM me or just respond here, doesn't matter to me.
What is the current bidding for Dragoon MSUV?

Yes, as DarkFox said, there are two.

(Jan. 04, 2011  4:48 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Have you sold your hms customize grip yet? If not pm me no garuntees but u might have a customer........

Nope, PM me an offer.

(Jan. 04, 2011  4:57 AM)dracofrancis Wrote: IF i was gonna buy dranzer rc (the one that's 15$)
how much would the shipping be

Shipping is clearly listed in the OP.

(Jan. 04, 2011  5:08 AM)DreadXIII Wrote: RC Dranzer V Launcher + Dranzer V2 RC - $15

Is this bigger then the usual plastic beys?

RC = Remote control.
It contains no weight disk as the base and WD is one piece. There is an attack ring though. They are slightly bigger than normal plastics.
(Jan. 04, 2011  6:02 AM)blah Wrote: RC = Remote control.
It contains no weight disk as the base and WD is one piece. There is an attack ring though. They are slightly bigger than normal plastics.

T_T nvm then
So I'm going to get the plastic lot shipped as RiderProxy cannot send them separately.
I take reserves but send me an offer first.

I can then take closer pictures when I receive them. [:
PM him! You don't discuss these things in the selling thread.
Any chance you have a Bakushin Oh, blah?
Desperately looking for it :o
hey guys im wanting a launcher(any color)with phantom fox ms
Use your own thread ?
Yeah, just wait till I get my lot shipped.

BUYING:

Red Dragoon MS Attack Ring.
I need this so badly, please ! :3
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:57 PM)blah Wrote: Yeah, just wait till I get my lot shipped.

BUYING:

Toywiz RB1 HMS series with the red dragoon ms still in stock (not sure if you'll get it, but it's worth a shot) Grin:
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladerandomact1hms.html

EDIT: Oh, and I'm trying to persuade my parents to buy me your Dragoon MSUV, original color. (I can't outbid your proto grey, it's going for 612 AU (insanity) Unhappy) I wanted the proto grey too, but it's not possible. So hopefully you'll get a buyer for the MSUV and maybe the MS recolor too. Smile
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:16 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:57 PM)blah Wrote: Yeah, just wait till I get my lot shipped.

BUYING:

Toywiz RB1 HMS series with the red dragoon ms still in stock (not sure if you'll get it, but it's worth a shot) Grin:
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladerandomact1hms.html

EDIT: Oh, and I'm trying to persuade my parents to buy me your Dragoon MSUV, original color. (I can't outbid your proto grey, it's going for 612 AU (insanity) Unhappy) I wanted the proto grey too, but it's not possible. So hopefully you'll get a buyer for the MSUV and maybe the MS recolor too. Smile

he already went through a few of those random boosters.......with my help as a middelan Grin they dont ship oversea's.........so he just wants it without the trouble now
^Yup, hah.
I'll pay quite a lot for one in mint condition. I really want it. D:
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:39 AM)blah Wrote: ^Yup, hah.
I'll pay quite a lot for one in mint condition. I really want it. D:

Your ebay auction ended. DO you still have 2 MSUV's?
Sorry BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH Dragoon MS GREY WITH STICKERS WHY ARE VERY INTERESTED IN THE BEY
It won't be over a $100. It's worth about $70 - $100. The people who bid over $500 on Blah's have no idea how much it's worth.