[Selling]  blah's Beyblade sale - updated 15/08/14

Is this Dragoon MSUV
If so than I have one. How much are you willing to pay for one (I need an estimate)
No, it's a Dragoon MS.
Ok, here is those pics you asked for!!
Attached Files

.jpg   4.jpg (Size: 2.97 KB / Downloads: 212)
.jpg   5.jpg (Size: 1.71 KB / Downloads: 212)
.jpg   8.jpg (Size: 1.89 KB / Downloads: 212)
.jpg   tn.jpg (Size: 3.5 KB / Downloads: 209)
.jpg   tn2.jpg (Size: 3.05 KB / Downloads: 206)
.jpg   tn3.jpg (Size: 2.95 KB / Downloads: 202)
.jpg   tn7.jpg (Size: 2.54 KB / Downloads: 209)
.jpg   tn6.jpg (Size: 2.84 KB / Downloads: 209)
Hey man,
Sorry but the GFC looks like it's nearly all gone.
And the stickers look dead. ):
(Nov. 13, 2010  12:11 AM)blah Wrote: Hey man,
Sorry but the GFC looks like it's nearly all gone.
And the stickers look dead. ):
it's just the angle, there is still quit a bit of Rubber left. Yeah the stickers are carped up. So do you want it or not?
No thanks.
There are lots of other people looking for Dragoon MS, I'm sure you'd be able to sell it.
I'm just looking to get these for collection so they need to be in better if not mint condition.

Thanks anyway !
Bump guys !
A used yellow Sonokong Attack Stadium will be up for sale but only at Bey Inferno.
No cracks, no dents and pictures can be provided upon request.

To make this fair for those who need this the most, it will be in the form of an auction, or best offer.
It will start at $20 for this stadium. (:
$20 it is. I think I'm winning so far.
well that counts me out, unless my mum can spare $13 to pay back in 4 weeks. looks like i have to wait 6 weeks.
Buying a plastic launcher grip.
However it may be of a different colour, just show me a picture.

Thanks !

blah Wrote:1 x Used Sonokong Attack Stadium (yellow) - no cracks or dents, only scratches in the play area. Only used with loving care. <3 Best offer gets this, ONLY BEING SOLD AT BEY INFERNO THANK YOU. - SOLD !
Sold out; thank you. (:
I've got one NIB (red).
I'll give you pics via PM,ok? Wink
Oh thanks for the offer but I just got one.

Thanks anyway. (:
Oh,ok no problems! Wink
Bye bye Wink
blah Wrote:New stuff (used):
(Not here yet but you can reserve them now. And yes ripcords and launchers are included until stock is out so be quick !)
HMS:
1 x Dragoon MS
Plastics:
1 x Driger V
1 x Driger V2
1 x Driger G
1 x Dragoon G
1 x Seaborg 2
1 x Wyborg
1 x Kid Dragoon
1 x Trygle
1 x Trypio
1 x Black Dranzer
1 x Draciel S
Accessories:
1 x Duotron Launcher
1 x Dual Sliding Launcher (green)

New stuff available guys. PM me your offers and you can reserve them.
1 to 2 weeks probably. Pinching_eyes_2
Long shot here, but if I offer a sum of money you are happy with for one or two of the new beys you are waiting for, you willing to hold onto it for me until January. As I said, long shot, but thought I'd ask.

Off topic - saw your vid of the Dragoon MF on YouTube, I take back what I said earlier about Dragoon MFs.
Update !
Please check the original post for new items being sold.

ALSO:
BUYING A (RED) DRAGOON MS ATTACK RING. MUST BE MINT WITH STICKERS.

BeyFan:
Send me a PM for which Beys and I will consider it. Though I must warn you, I am trying to get rid of these as fast as I can.
And Dragoon MF's are awesome. 8) Though I didn't know what you said earlier about it, haha.
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:04 AM)blah Wrote: And Dragoon MF's are awesome. 8) Though I didn't know what you said earlier about it, haha.
Said I didn't really like the look of them when compared to MS and MSUV, but after seeing your video...I like MF more then the other two. Have now added Dragoon MF to the list of beys I'm wanting to buy.

PM sent.
Buying:
HMS Customize Grip.

If you have this, send me a PM ! (:
I only have the newer beys Unhappy:. Any good older ones that would be good w/ Dark bull?
P.S; how much to Vienna,V.A
I want dragoon ms.
That has completly nothing to do with this thread...
(Nov. 25, 2010  10:30 PM)inferno33 Wrote: I only have the newer beys Unhappy:. Any good older ones that would be good w/ Dark bull?
P.S; how much to Vienna,V.A
I want dragoon ms.

Send me a PM with offers for the Dragoon.
The first bit was totally off topic and therefore you were warned.
O.K.

I want to cancel this b-cuz I can't have it shipped. My relatives are over and won't be gone for a long time.
Why does that mean you can't have it shipped? That really doesn't make sense...