[Selling]  beytourneyking's trading post

o.k. guys, welcome to my trading post. if you are intrested, tell me the part and what part u want, along with your mail adress. I PROMISE I WON'T CHEAT U OUT OF YOUR PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, i have rings, wheels, tracks and tips.
rings: SGTO, leone(purple), bull,gemios
wheels: storm, evil, flame
track: 100(navy blue), 100(white), df145
tips: Q, FS, rock aquario's tip(traded friend;unown name)

yeah, all you do(once i approve(want to trade)) is send me the part. then, i send you the part! it's that easy!
ps please send a reminding note about what part u want.Stupid
one more thing! forgot in the last post Stupid! i have a facebolt with the custom-made
'kumho' sticker.
i get it people. heres some stats:
rings and face(1-10) : 9
wheels: 5
tracks and tips: 10

i will have pics soon.

here's what i want for what:
bull= you pick
p. leone= u pick attack type
gemios= virgo or serpent
sagittario= you pick stamina type
flame= u pick
storm= u pick stamina type
evil= galexy or ray
100(white)= u pick
100(n. blue)= u pick
DF145(clear red)= C145 or something 145 mm
Rock A.'s tip= B or HF
FS= S
Q= u pick
Kumho face= unicorno face(with sticker),G. pegasus(same thing), serpent or virgo face(same thing;depends on what ring i get for gemios).

yep, that about wraps it up.POSTPOSTPOST
Instead of continuously posting you could have just edited your first post using the edit button.
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:18 AM)blah Wrote: Instead of continuously posting you could have just edited your first post using the edit button.

i guess your right, but, what are u gonna do? BTW are u gonna trade?
In your 3rd post i dont get what you want and what you have. im confused,.
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:22 AM)Daichi100 Wrote: In your 3rd post i dont get what you want and what you have. im confused,.

it works like this:

what i got= what i want
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:24 AM)beytourneyking Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:22 AM)Daichi100 Wrote: In your 3rd post i dont get what you want and what you have. im confused,.

it works like this:

what i got= what i want

This entire thread has been useless -.-
whats kuhmo?
BTW your not going to get virgo or serpent for a gemios
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:48 AM)arkra12 Wrote: whats kuhmo?

That doesnt belong here but its a type of tire for drifting,. used for burnouts as well. IF he is talking about the tires. im not sure
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:19 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: That doesnt belong here
actually it does because he first stated he had a face with a kuhmo sticker on it and i asked about a peice of his topic.
So. I still explained what it was so u should be happy, not have a comeback to half of it.
ok got it. little confusing.

1.go to the topic 'custom beyblade stickers' type 'kumho' into the search bar. it will have the sticker.

2.your right make it this: gemios for a u pick.

3. i will have pictures soon!

is this all the promblems? seems like it.

EDIT: the name of the sticker is Kumiho. sorry! Kumiho is on page 7 by the way.

BTW trade! post! trade! post!POSTPOSTPOST
o.k. i realize i could have edited, but this has nothing to do w/ the last post.
it's an UPDATE!

1. pics. are in a weird box-like thing that's somewhat like a SD card but bigger(much bigger) but not on the cpu yet.

2. i replaced DF145 with T125

3. get used to snappy changes sense i've started back school. i will sometimes trade my friends.

BTW i want a ED145(sense it's a relativly out-classed part) for my T125(another relativly out-classed part)
oh kumiho is a multi tailed dog or fox and it is pretty cool
(Jan. 05, 2011  12:03 AM)arkra12 Wrote: oh kumiho is a multi tailed dog or fox and it is pretty cool

so u wanna trade? i will take fireblaze, pisces, virgo, ect. the point is i want to amaze my friends. BTW i would say i found it in my yard!lol
i'll trade u S for FS. BTW i know u in real life Smile
(Jan. 05, 2011  6:34 PM)castro13 Wrote: i'll trade u S for FS. BTW i know u in real life Smile

deal. BTW hi dude. i'll trade u at school.
hey dude thanks for the tipWink
look at my avatar beytourneykid
look at my avatar now beytourneyking
hey everyone i'm trading the S tip in honor of my b-day! u can only get it from Jan. 8th(today) to Feb. 1st! so take your trading parts out and trade for a S tip! SGTO has good parts(C145 and S) and an ok one (SGTO enegy ring) and i had C145, but it broke Unhappy . but anyway, trade me somethin' for the S tip!
______________________________________________________________________________________________
i have virgo! gemios still u pick
kumiho face now- fireblaze/phoenix, serpent, or pisces
______________________________________________________________________________________________
new parts: sorry, S is out, but instesd of S i'm giving away ES! the parts are:
rings: no changes
wheels: no changes
tracks: 100(navy blue), 100(white), T125
tips: R. Aquario's tip, Q, ES
I realize I'm double posting but I need to bump this thread. I'll be changing the name from Beytourneyking's trading post to Geogia Trading Post! Therefore, I'll be only trading with people with Georgia, since I live there now. Mostly in the Ringgold area, as I am there for 16 hours at least, lol.