[Selling]  abhicherath's shop of beys

Hello bro , i hope everything is fine , please add the pics to your original posts so it is better for people , searching for a pic of bey in different pages of a thread is time consuming , also please add those pegasis pics to the first post , just want to help hope you don't mind Smile
ok thanks and im getting huge stock tommorow ill add pics of them as well
ok just discovered that my dragoon and dranzer are electronic tops. pics up in a couple of minutes
pics are up and i couldnt get a huge stock today cause my friend forgot.on monday ill get an even bigger stock now...
the new layout for the first post is thanks to azlanslayer.
THANK YOU
update i am going to get a few beys tonight pics will be up
Hey so did you want any other beys because I think you may need more of the sonokong and the takara tomy after march the tenth since people asked gravity perseus and if you need more mfb stock pm me. And are you going to tell that you are getting some galaxy pegasus's from me? (since they are after galaxy pegasus's like crazy).
psssst keep it quiet until the you know what
ok im thinking of selling my pre-HWS pegasis wheel?any offers, im not adding to OP yet i want to see how high offers will go.
Doubt it would be much; people can easily buy them for $10 shipped. T_T
ok i might be getting takara and sonokong next week, plz ready!!limited editions coming soon
earth virgo(NIB) and rock orso(NIB) coming in hand today!!
hey what hms are you getting, are they new, and is the shipping free?
they will all be USED and OP clearly states shipping inluded
i will be getting my hands on many TAKARA and SONOKONG MFB next week!!plz ready
i will be getting sonokong and takara MFB next to next week so please ready!
BUMP!well not really his is tonotify everyone that your hasbro orders will ship on friday
im getting a massive stock today eevening and also tommorow
KABUMPA my friends bey ended up being fake anyway ill get some today anyway
You can only bump every 48 hours
its not really a bump as i give u some information
Yes but your information is on a daily basis and is so vague that it is more or less a bump
how much is a super insanely used dragoonV2 worth?