[Selling]  Zionson's rare beys on eBay

Selling a few limited edition Zero-G beyblades on eBay. I'm not a store, so there's no stock, just one piece each.

Thief Phoenic E230GCF Flame ver. all red ultra rare bey

Ifraid Saramanda DF145XF 1/1000 ultra rare MISPACK of BS tip instead of XF

Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF Gold ver. from WHF 2012

I would appreciate it if posters would kindly refrain from disparaging remarks about how expensive they are in this thread. They are unavoidably expensive. They're not for everybody. For collectors only.
Oh, how I envy you Argh! How did you get your hands on those? Or are you just a collector at heart?
(Aug. 18, 2012  1:33 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Oh, how I envy you Argh! How did you get your hands on those? Or are you just a collector at heart?
Agreed.
sweet mother of jesus, i want those. man if only i had a job. how did you get these things?
Those beyblades look nice and that custom Thief Phoenic looks cool but sadly, I can't buy them now.

Dumb Rimshot
Just looked it up... his ebay page should tell you how much he expects the least.

So it said....
Phoenic- USD 150
Ifraid Saramanda- USD 175
Dark Knight Dragooon- USD 50

I might actually buy that Dragooon for the hell of it. Just gotta pay my dad first.
I'm a collector, lol. So I've paid my share of pretty pennies for these things. I have relatives in Japan, and I lucked out on a few of those, such as the Ifraid Saramanda and the Thief Phoenic.
Um you didn't put the link to you ebay page.
Amazing bey's you have for sale, Zion! I may try to get that Theif Pheonic, as I already own one Ifraid Saramanda.So I don't need another.

Ultra - You must click on the name of each bey, that's where he put the link to each auction.
Considering how rare these beyblades are, the prices are very reasonable zionson. Blown away by the Thief Phoenic!
Had to retract my bid on that dragooon because my dad was mad.... sooo I'll just have to run to the bank and pay him back QQ
how much for saramanda?
changed my mind i would like to buy the ifraid saramanda and the theif phoenic
(Aug. 29, 2012  10:44 AM)OMEGadestroyer Wrote: changed my mind i would like to buy the ifraid saramanda and the theif phoenic

The eBay prices are the bare minimum he desires to sell for.
Tnx FOR THE DKD GOLD I got 3 months ago.
i APRECIATE THE PRICE