[Selling]  Zeox's Shack of Beys

Hey guys, I'm currently looking for one of every HMS. (Although, I may want a specific version of an HMS. Like maybe I want White Driger MS, or Red, instead of the normal Black one. But most of these I will take any version I can get my hands on, some I want a specific one) Also want a Hms Stadium

So anyway, I'm willing to buy or trade for HMS

What I have for trade/sale is:
Lightning Ldrago100HF -NEED
85 Track-NEED
Storm Pegasis105RF (Rf is Mold 1 and worn. I can replace it with a mint RF though)-NEED
Earth VirgoGB145BS-NEED
Dark wolf DF145SF
Storm Aquario105HF/S
Dark BullH145SD-NEED
100 Track
Metal Face-H
Blizzard Phoenix90WF (It's my only one since my other one broke (not really broke, but its about worthless now, so I'm not really going to trade this unless it's for something really big)
D Bottom

Some of these, I need and won't trade unless the Bey is extremely valuable or hard to find, and I have to throw it in to make the trade.

Cash Wise- I don't have much right now (Since I bought something) But I will have more later, you could reserve a purchase with me right now if you want (Although, it will be a while before I can actually pay, since I need money to buy an HMS i already planned on buying, and for a tourny I'm going to)
I have a dragoon ms for sale. It will be on eBay in like 30 minutes of so but u can give me an offer for trade before
Already have a trade made for Dragoon MS

Btw, also looking for a HMS stadium (Any kind, except the hasbro ones)
Hey, you're selling Lightning L-Drago and Counter Leone? I would like to buy them =D
How much for 85 and storm Pegasis mint RF?
Pm sent
Not currently selling 85, it's only if I really need to trade it for something I really need.
What about mf h?
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:12 AM)Zeox Wrote: Not currently selling 85, it's only if I really need to trade it for something I really need.

What's about mint storm pegasis
Hm, need my Mint RF ATM. You know what to make things less complicated.

Gonna edit out soon, what I currently need and won't trade/sell unless..well I said it already.
I don't really want 230 atm, don't find it all that good. I prefer 85.
Taking off some things that got sold/traded

Counter Leone
Dark Cancer
Metal Face.
Hello (: I have a Lightning L-Drago 100HF on for trade or sale. It's in mint condition but opened from the boxing; if you want it still, please reply back to this or send me a Private Message. I can include the stickers but I lost the instruction manual; sorry.

Regards,
EarthPhoenix135
Use your own thread? It's incredibly rude to do that on someone else's thread Uncertain

Anyway: Looking for a Slash Riger ATM, this will be one of the beys I might trade any of my items for (Lightning Drago,85,etc)
I will have a NIB Jiraiya MS for sale on the 26th.
Kool.. I'll keep that in mind.
i am buying dragoon ms for 40$ please PM me if you have one and you want to sell it :-)
He hasn't been on in months dude, lol.
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:09 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: He hasn't been on in months dude, lol.