[Selling]  Yu Gi Oh cards for Beys and parts! I have Rares! Request Your cards Here!

I am trading Yu Gi Oh cards for Beyblades or parts. PM me your final offer. I have a lot, so if you want a specific card just ask. I also wrapped some in packs of 10 randomly if you are feeling lucky.
Here are some of my cards that i thought looked cool.
Malefic Stardust Dragon
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Black Luster Ritual
Dark Magician
Dark Magic Knight
Exodia
Ultimate Obedient Fiend
Sorcerer of Dark Magic
Windstorm of Etaqua
Polymerization
Thousand Eyes Restrict
Graceful Dice (Japanese Ver)
Hero Heart
Elemental Hero Burtinatrix
NobleMan Eater Bug
Destiny Hero Capitan Tenacious
Banisher of the Light(with special surprise)
I also have all XYZ Dragon Cannon cards.
Price:
10 random cards = 1 part (MFB)
1 specific card= 1 part (MFB)
5-8 specific cards= 1 full beyblade (any system)
40 random cards = 1 full beyblade (any system)
I am not looking for any cards.
You will pay for the item you are shipping, and I will pay for my shipping. A middleman may be used under certain conditions. If there are any extra requests you have, PM me.
I am looking for:
Pre HWS Pegasus any color except brown
Dragoon Storm
Black Dranzer
Dranzer F
Dragoon MS
Dragoon MS UV
Trypio
Driger MS
Driger S
Any MFB
I don't think you can do that here
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:51 AM)Zeox Wrote: I don't think you can do that here

I wasn't really sure if it goes in off topic forums cause i'm trading cards for beyblades. where should it go?
It can go here.

I want your Blue Eyes old man and I'm not taking no for an answer!! Checkout my thread for what you want.
Btw, endless dragon for blue eyes is a fake card. Its very bad Fake japanese translation for Blue eyes white dragon
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:54 AM)the hms master Wrote: wow yugioh cardes for blades

This is SPAM; don't post stuff like that which doesn't add content.
(Jan. 23, 2011  5:40 AM)blah Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:54 AM)the hms master Wrote: wow yugioh cardes for blades

This is SPAM; don't post stuff like that which doesn't add content.

You're a mod, so why didn't you warn him?

Checkout my thread for what I gots. See something you like and we can trade. I need the Black Luster.
I also have Blue Eyes White Dragon too, Dark Magician, and Dark Magic Knight now.If you have any metal faces, that will go for 10 random cards. I added 40 random cards for 1 full beyblade any system which has a higher chance of getting rares.
You do not "bump" so much. Only every few days.
(Jan. 24, 2011  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You do not "bump" so much. Only every few days.

Sorry about that. I thought it was every six hours...Well, now i know and I won't make the mistake again.
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:05 PM)Cyber Blader Wrote: I also have Blue Eyes White Dragon too, Dark Magician, and Dark Magic Knight now.If you have any metal faces, that will go for 10 random cards. I added 40 random cards for 1 full beyblade any system which has a higher chance of getting rares.

yo guy post a pick of the cardz so we know they aint fake like write ur name ona peice a paper with the cards on it.
thanx u ;3
(Jan. 24, 2011  10:44 PM)b.demonsreturn Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:05 PM)Cyber Blader Wrote: I also have Blue Eyes White Dragon too, Dark Magician, and Dark Magic Knight now.If you have any metal faces, that will go for 10 random cards. I added 40 random cards for 1 full beyblade any system which has a higher chance of getting rares.

yo guy post a pick of the cardz so we know they aint fake like write ur name ona peice a paper with the cards on it.
thanx u ;3

Yo I don't got a cam and I ain't know if those cardz are fake so buy at yo own risk. If you are taking about the holographic square in the corner the majority have that. Also, if you have any of the beyblades from the legend series I'll trade for any two items on the list.
Bump! I found a bunch of Exodias with Infinity Attack and Defense. Feel free to PM me an offer.
Fake.. Sorry
To clarify, if Endless Dragon with Blue Eyes is fake, and it was said once, WHY say it again? I understand it was fake, I didn't know at first, but there is no need to repeat yourself over and over again. I get it. You should post only if interested or if you have a question, NOT if you feel like saying something that was already mentioned.
Updated OP, some cards gone,added wants, and clarifications about shipping. I also have a bunch of the god cards from series 1.
Bumpity Bump Bump. Tomorrow there will be a sale, because its my birthday.