[Selling]  Xiiaofreak's BEYSHOP! 1/7/11 SCYTHE KRONOS (2 LEFT) $28, 2 BEYPOINTERS FOR SALE!!!!!!

can i buy the hell kerbecs
Hi,
Would you please take off what you said "sold-out"? I have asked you several times about the bb-18 and everytime you said they are sold out and still show them in the OP, why?
Sasuke: yes you can. Do pm me about it.
wwqqyang, I'm unable to edit the posts on my iPhone. I don't know why. My computer is still under repair, so I'm unable to edit it for a while. Sorry.
Updated OP cos some stuff are out of stock! Smile
Bump! Just sold a rock giraffe and RF to a kind gentleman Smile
do you ever plan on getting the red balance stadium man i wish you weren't out of BB-22 i need Libra and Virgo for my friends
Received my rock giraffe yesterday... Great service Grin quite fast shipping and it wasn't damaged so great packaging aswell Smile
(Jun. 10, 2011  1:13 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: do you ever plan on getting the red balance stadium man i wish you weren't out of BB-22 i need Libra and Virgo for my friends

PM-ED.

(Jun. 11, 2011  10:00 AM)Thermal Blaze Wrote: Received my rock giraffe yesterday... Great service Grin quite fast shipping and it wasn't damaged so great packaging aswell Smile

Glad you liked it. Do be patient for your RF Smile
BUMP! MAY HAVE BB-113 SCYTHE KRONOS FOR SALE SOON!Smile
bump! scythe kronos for sale, $26 FREE SHIPPING!Smile
Scythe Kronos sold out, beypointers still for sale! Bump!
I think I will buy a beypointer, lemme check the price.
*edit* what IS the price, I can't seem to find the price anywhere Uncertain