[Selling]  XStore MFB and 4D Beyshop

Alright, Kreis Cygnus' are now gone! I will be ordering some Zero G items now in the future.
Alright, I have one Hell Kerbecs coming! $35 shipping included.
$35 for Hell Kerbecs? A bit overpriced don't you think? I mean like, you can get is for bout $9 on eBay .. So you could get about 3-4 Hell Kerbecs' for the price of yours.
(Mar. 01, 2012  7:18 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: Alright, I have one Hell Kerbecs coming! $35 shipping included.

Unless it is a recolored version, this is sickeningly overpriced.

This kind of sales tactic is going to drive your potential client base into nonexistence.
Alright, I have sold the Tsubasa and Kyoya Beypoint cards.

I'll try to fix up the Hell Kerbecs. And I may have one more Omega Dragonis in, assuming I don't decide to keep it.
I have sent a PM and do you have any 4D beys but Kreius Cygnus?
I will soon have Flash Saggitario in my possession.

Delta Drive has been sold, I will remove it from the OP.

I have one more Kreis Cygnus for sale. $30 shipping included, and I will be ordering a few Zero G. products.
Alright, I have a mass order!

3 BB-10 Attack Type Beystadiums, $40 and shipping must still be determined since I do not know the exact weight.
2 Zero. G Attack Type Stadia, $40, shipping still be calculated.
5 Samurai Ifraids, $30 shipping included.
5 Shinobi Salamanders, $30 shipping included.
2 Zero G. Launcher Grips, $20 shipping included.
2 Zero G. Light Launchers, $15 shipping included.
2 Zero G. Beycarriers, $35 shipping included.

Don't forget the last Kreis Cygnus, $36 shipping included.

Everything must go! I repeat, everything must go!
Not to be rude to your business /or prices; but those prices are a bit expensive.
- Flash - $30 ? It's like $18 .. for a TAKARA-TOMY, and $12 for SONO-KONG.
- Kreis - $36 ? Serious? $17 .. for TAKARA-TOMY, and like $12 for SONO-KONG.

AND; it's very strange how on the post before; Kreis was $30 with shipping. Now it's $36?
I actually have encountered an issue, and I will be either adding or diminishing to/from this list.