[Selling]  Warhammer 40k For Beyblade

Anyone here into Warhammer 40k? Well I have 4 Space Marine Rhinos I need to get rid of, all unbuilt and on their sprues. They have a $35 value ea for those that are interested but don't know.
Willing to trade them for beyblades(or sell them if you like). Also have some built Space Marine Troops and Jump troops for trade if interested. I'll post pics for anyone who wants. Also have Warmachine Kahdor figures I'd like to trade.

Looking for:
Grand Ketos(either one, but prefer WD145 one)
Flame Byxis
Mercury Anubis-Mint(for the least amount of Rhinos possible)
Vulcan Horuseus
Basalt Horogium
Screw Capricorne
Meteo L drago

Accessories:
Metal Assist
Grip extender(whatever it's called)
MF-H/MF-F set

Would like approximate trade values, sooooo two $15 beys for a Rhino, or a high $20 for a Rhino, or a low $20 plus low cost accessory for a Rhino. Or a few Rhinos for the super rare Mercury Anubis.
If you have a bey that I haven't mentioned that you would like to offer, then offer still, cuz I may have forgotten something. Absolutely no Hasbro Beyblades that I want, so don't offer anything that Hasbro has made, I have what I need from Hasbro.

PM me for offers, post here for questions! I have a paypal and ebay and plenty of proof that I exist. I will take pictures of everything as they are packaged for complete proof of its existence. Anything to be as proffessional as possible!
im into 40k but ive got that
You always need more Rhinos! Which can be converted to Razorbacks. Kind of a useless post though, guess I can thank you for bumping my thread xD