[Selling]  ~WBO MEMBERS SALE~$10 each,Driger G,Wolborg 4,Draciel G,Gaia Dragoon G,NEW & SEALED

(Jun. 03, 2011  5:27 AM)akira2002 Wrote: My another items arrived less than 2 weeks, amazing. Thank you james. You are simply one of the best
Lookinng forward for the red thermal and others.. Luv your stuff
Mario, Thank you again.
You aren't d only one, I also thank him for buying that awesome beyblades for me
PM sent about discount and legend anubis.
(Jun. 06, 2011  8:51 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: PM sent about discount and legend anubis.
PM sent. Thanks Ga'Hooleone.
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:06 PM)zflare3 Wrote: could you pm me the prixe for the sythe kronos in pounds including shipping?
im thinking its going to be £30

PM sent. Thanks.
OP UPDATED. BB-105 BIG BANG PEGASIS $22 WITH FREE SHIPPING.
Are the prices include shipping?
(Aug. 02, 2011  8:40 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: Are the prices include shipping?

All price is including free Air mail shipping.
The option registered mail with tracking number is $3 extra.
Thanks.
how much would the galaxy pegasis with the bey point card be
TAKARA A-94 Driger G, A-100 Wolborg 4, A-104 Draciel G, A-108 Gaia Dragoon G IN STOCK NOW $10 each WITH FREE SHIPPING. REGISTERED MAIL WITH TRACKING NUMBER IS $3 EXTRA. NEW AND SEALED.
Package received this morning...it reach me within a week...very pleased with the item just that the box is a bit dented..

thanks.. Smile
Oh yeah, my parcel arrived today as well! Very fast shipping!

Though, maybe try using bubble wrap or something next time? Because there's really nothing protecting it.
Although I didn't know it was him at the time, I bought my Wolborg 4 from him for $10.51 on ebay.
He is a great seller. I recommend buying G-Rev plastics from him.