[Selling]  V-Force Attack Type Stadium (A-26) - Brand New!

[Image: A-26.jpg]

I've got a brand new A-26 attack type stadium listed for sale on eBay. You'll find it here:

A-26 Stadium

I might be wrong about V-force. Please feel free to correct me if I am (plastic generation is still a foreign language to me).

Also have a couple other Hyperblades listed including Blitz Striker (Unicorno) 100RSF. Glad to see this one released by Hasbro, but it's still very hard to find in stores so far in my experience! I make it policy to buy doubles of every decent Beyblade that has a rubber performance tip, explaining why I thought Jade Jupiter would be a good purchase for someone. Prices on those two blades are pretty decent.

Jade Jupiter

Blitz Striker (Unicorno)

In any case, the stadium bidding starts at $85 because for any less than that I'm happy to keep it.

Send me an eBay message at checkout mentioning the WBO forums and I'll throw in an Angry Birds Hot Wheels Car for free so you can launch your beyblades at those over-exposed fatties!!

Also, keep an eye on my eBay account over the next month or so. I'll be posting some great deals on stadiums, plastic beys, and (new) spare parts.
No it's not from V Force. You're kinda unlikely to get that price since it's a pretty unknown stadium and there are better ones out there for cheaper.