[Selling]  UnseenBurst's Washington Beyblade Parts Trading Thread

Hello, Washington Community! I'm interested into getting a New Competetive Driver for LAD and I currently am willing to Trade my Atomic' for a Competetive LAD Driver that'll be listed below. I'm interested into getting better parts and ranking higher in Tournaments so if you have a Spare LAD Part that you don't want or really want an Atomic', next time we have an event let's trade parts so we can both get some parts that we really want!

I currently am interested in trading my Atomic' Takara Tomy Part for the following parts. If you're interested please let me know through a Post on this thread or if you want it to be more private, my PMs are always open! These Are the Parts I want to trade for Atomic'.

-Bearing' (From the SP Overdrive Set).

Zone'+Z  (From the Limit Break DX Set, or if you have all the parts and can put them together, that'd also be nice).

Moment (I know but I really like Moment and it has lots of LAD Potential and I believe in it).

Never (I really don't care where you get it from, I'd really like to have it).

If your are interested please let me know! Hopefully, we can strike a deal through Discord DMs, WBO Pms, or just a Regular Post.
Update! I no longer need the Drift Driver but the trade is still up if anybody is interested.
Bump! Still really wanting a Moment Driver or a Zone'+Z Driver for an Atomic' Driver. If anybody has a Spare Moment they don't need or a Moment Driver they don't want. PM Me and we'll trade at Slingshock for the Knockout: Takara Tomy bursts onto Hasbro's Turf
Do you need a xtend plus?
(Jun. 05, 2022  7:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Do you need a xtend plus?

I’ve already got High Xtend+’ so I just need either a Moment or Zone’+Z.
(Jun. 05, 2022  8:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2022  7:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Do you need a xtend plus?

I’ve already got High Xtend+’ so I just need either a Moment or Zone’+Z.

Like I meant the chip of xtend plus not the driver.
(Jun. 06, 2022  1:45 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2022  8:14 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I’ve already got High Xtend+’ so I just need either a Moment or Zone’+Z.

Like I meant the chip of xtend plus not the driver.

+ Is the chip that goes on the Xtend Driver so yes I do have the chip and the driver. I'm also doing trades only in state and I'm not interested in going through the trouble of actually sending the parts to someone across the Country.