[Selling]  UPDATED: Selling Venus, Poseidon, stadiums/lauchers and more

Okay lads, final update. This is what I got left and and I kinda wanna get rid of it in the next few days! A couple of blades are a a little busted (Gaia Dragoon, Dragoon V2 for example, most are in good condition mind you) so I'm happy sending some close up pics so you can make your mind up whether you want to buy it or not. Price wise I'm not into Beyblade at all now so I dunno whats worth what -- so I base prices mainly from this. Just offer me though and we'll go from there.

Here is what I've got: 1 2 3 4 5

The guys who bought stuff from me:
(May. 17, 2014  8:01 AM)dragoonms91 Wrote: Good guy got everything very quickly and he's quite honest. Thanks again man Wink
(May. 10, 2014  12:25 PM)V2 Wrote: Beys arrived today, PERFECT condition, well packaged.
We're both in the UK and package arrived the next day, can't recommended any more highly!
(Jul. 10, 2014  7:28 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Items arrived safe and sound, balmain is a great seller!
Has anyone made any successful transactions with balmain?
I was in the middle of finalising one but he appears to have gone off the grid.
I pm'ed him, but he didn't reply.
Hope you didn't lose anything!

(P.S. Your collection is enormous frau Stoney! Leave some for the rest of us Tongue_out)
(May. 08, 2014  1:18 PM)Sylver Wrote: Hope you didn't lose anything!

(P.S. Your collection is enormous frau Stoney! Leave some for the rest of us Tongue_out)

Not at all, since he didn´t even reply to my offer.Joyful_2

(P.S. Sure, I only buy beyblades that are still missing in my collection, no reason to buy others Tongue_out)
Beys arrived today, PERFECT condition, well packaged.
We're both in the UK and package arrived the next day, can't recommended any more highly!
Good guy got everything very quickly and he's quite honest. Thanks again man Wink
Could you please give us a list of what is still available?
(May. 17, 2014  10:11 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Could you please give us a list of what is still available?

Yes. Hi. I've updated the OP.
Galeon 2 is sold (crossed out in the pic), the one left is a regular Galeon Attacker.
PM sent!

EDIT: Actually after double checking, they are both sold.
Items arrived safe and sound, balmain is a great seller!
(Jul. 10, 2014  7:28 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Items arrived safe and sound, balmain is a great seller!

Thanks! Glad they got there safe!
A great seller; next day delivery in the UK (Royal Mail Special Delivery) and beys are in great condition.

Highly recommended!
I pm'd you. you have an awesome beyblade collection and interested in buying some.
I PMed you about Galeon 2 and you never responded...now it's SOLD...unfair.
It was sold months ago. Why bring it up now? Also the person who got it probably offered a higher amount.
(Oct. 23, 2014  8:35 PM)DεMØηHµN†ε® Wrote: I PMed you about Galeon 2 and you never responded...now it's SOLD...unfair.

Hello friend. If you notice you posted your interest in Galeon 2 after dragoonms91 posted he got the beys he bought from me, he was the one who bought it. So it was already gone. Sorry for not replying to your message though!
(Oct. 23, 2014  11:35 PM)Ultra Wrote: It was sold months ago. Why bring it up now? Also the person who got it probably offered a higher amount.

A short reply wouldn't have been too much. Btw, same here with Thunder Pegasus...Tired
(Oct. 24, 2014  7:32 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2014  11:35 PM)Ultra Wrote: It was sold months ago. Why bring it up now? Also the person who got it probably offered a higher amount.

A short reply wouldn't have been too much. Btw, same here with Thunder Pegasus...Tired

Really sorry about your pain and suffering friend.
(Nov. 17, 2014  2:59 AM)mrsimple Wrote: May you update what is left?

I'm on it lad.