[Selling]  Trygator+Dark Driger or Desert Sphinxer trade

IMPORTANT: As the forum rules state, you must provide a photo of the Beyblades or accessories that you want to sell with a piece of paper where your name is written. If you open a thread without posting this photograph immediately as it is opened, it will be closed right away. This is to prevent more fraud.
Hi everyone,
I have a NIP jungle green Trygator I'm looking to trade for the dark blue Blizzard Orthros from Random Booster 11. I know there might not be many takers considering the rarity of the Orthros but Trygator is nice on that score too! I just don't need one right now. If someone wanted to buy Trygator outright I'd consider offers too, but would personally prefer a trade. I think NIP Trygator is worth a litte bit more than mint dark blue Orthros, and NIP dark blue Orthros a little more than NIP Trygator. So if anyone was interested that's the sort of negotiation point I'd be starting at- could make up the difference in exchanging more beys or a little money either way. Anyway, let me know on this thread or via message please if there's any interest.
The link to the pics are here:
http://imgur.com/a/EptbA
Fingers crossed the link works Grin
Cheers!
No one is gonna trade that for a Dark Blue Blizzard Orthros, no offense. The latter is worth much more.

That said, I'm sure someone would buy your Trygator, it is still a bit rare. Smile
(Apr. 01, 2016  3:07 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: No one is gonna trade that for a Dark Blue Blizzard Orthros, no offense. The latter is worth much more.

That said, I'm sure someone would buy your Trygator, it is still a bit rare. Smile
Thanks for the info Ginga Smile I always knew Orthros was a bit rarer but wasn't 100 percent sure how much to be honest. I would probably up my offer a little then and add NIP Dark Driger to the Trygator, or offer to trade a NIP Desert Sphinxer on its own.
I'll grab the link in a min!
Finally got it: http://imgur.com/a/sUe5Z
Just bumping this thread to say I'm more open to selling now, so PM me an offer if you're interested.