[Selling]  Trumpetblade's Trading/Selling Thread (BB-32 Dark Wolf/Bakushin Metal Wheel added!)

Hi,
Thank you for the fast shipment and beautifu beys. I love the queen's bey and venus, they are so pretty Smile
Hey if the gravity Perseus your selling is the one I traded u then its not mint. It had scratches on the paint, mint is never used and can have stickers applied or has the sheet with it.
Well, UnLeAsHeD, you did tell me that it was mint when we set up the trade, so that's what I put on my thread. Add that to the long list of things that are wrong with the way you do business I guess...

Anyway, bump for added prices/description. I'm easy to work with and prices are negotiable. Check it out!
(Mar. 27, 2011  10:32 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: Well, UnLeAsHeD, you did tell me that it was mint when we set up the trade, so that's what I put on my thread. Add that to the long list of things that are wrong with the way you do business I guess...

Anyway, bump for added prices/description. I'm easy to work with and prices are negotiable. Check it out!

Hey it's not my fault u messed up twice on sending it. But I'm past that (that makes 1 of us) and the gravity Perseus was shown to u, and up to your judgement on why u think is mint or not. I said great condition with minor scratches so if u got mint out of that not my problem. Anyways I sent a PM a while ago, don't know if u received it but u haven't replied. I'll act mature on the matter and won't hold a grudge for one bad transaction. Things happen, I'm over it, maybe U should try it too.
Alright, we don't need to do this on my or your trading/selling thread. If you want to take this any further do it through PM. As I recall you were the first one to post regarding items in one of our threads. Stop or I will not hesitate to take this to someone with the authority to do something about it.