[Selling]  Trading bu stuff

I lost interest in burst but I am highly interested in mfb parts and combos so I am looking to trade for competitive mfb beys and parts

My current parts are

Blades:
Dynamite, wind, savior, prominence, guilty 
 Cores:
Perseus, kerbeus (2 different molds), longinus
Armors:3,9,4
Disks:
Giga,nexus,over,xanthus,legacy
Drivers:
Xtreme dash, moment 
Gears:
A-gear
What parts are you wanting? I have lots of mfb stuff but my brother and I only tend to use our Burst beys. A few I have include Hades Kerbecs, Twisted Tempo, TT Flash Saggitario, Variares, Phoenix, Flame Byxis, Tornado L Drago (two of them), Evil Befall, a rare Earth Virgo, galaxy pegasusu, L Drago Destroy and lots more parts and beys.
(May. 16, 2023  12:51 AM)FireDrake001 Wrote: What parts are you wanting? I have lots of mfb stuff but my brother and I only tend to use our Burst beys. A few I have include Hades Kerbecs, Twisted Tempo, TT Flash Saggitario, Variares, Phoenix, Flame Byxis, Tornado L Drago (two of them), Evil Befall, a rare Earth Virgo, galaxy pegasusu, L Drago Destroy and lots more parts and beys.

If you are up for it I should be able to trade some stuff. Where are you stationed?
(May. 18, 2023  10:51 PM)FireDrake001 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2023  12:51 AM)FireDrake001 Wrote: What parts are you wanting? I have lots of mfb stuff but my brother and I only tend to use our Burst beys. A few I have include Hades Kerbecs, Twisted Tempo, TT Flash Saggitario, Variares, Phoenix, Flame Byxis, Tornado L Drago (two of them), Evil Befall, a rare Earth Virgo, galaxy pegasusu, L Drago Destroy and lots more parts and beys.

If you are up for it I should be able to trade some stuff. Where are you stationed?

I am interested in flash, flame, and twisted tempo, also do you have any rubber flat tips, metal flat, metal ball or cs
(May. 28, 2023  6:51 AM)Tekkenlo Wrote:
(May. 18, 2023  10:51 PM)FireDrake001 Wrote: If you are up for it I should be able to trade some stuff. Where are you stationed?

I am interested in flash, flame, and twisted tempo, also do you have any rubber flat tips, metal flat, metal ball or cs

I sent you a private message a little bit ago going over a few more things.

(May. 28, 2023  6:51 AM)Tekkenlo Wrote:
(May. 18, 2023  10:51 PM)FireDrake001 Wrote: If you are up for it I should be able to trade some stuff. Where are you stationed?

Ok. I can include those. So you want the flame metal wheel and want the face bolt and clear wheel (not metal wheel) from Flash? You havent specified anything from Twisted Tempo yet. My brother wants a lot of what you are offering cuz he has no Db/BU stuff. Is Guilty, Longinus, Kerbeus, Giga, Over, 4, 9, moment, savior and dynamite fine? Or is that asking too much for the parts you want?

In the next day or two is it okay if I try to get it out to you? I do have my college classes to still keep up on.