[Selling]  Trading MFB and 4d for hms and plastics

i have all of these [Image: wtliUs.jpg] the beys are cyber aquario,storm aquario,fusion hades,big bang pegasus,grand cetus white version,grand cetus blue version,hell crown,flame byxis,galaxy pegasus,burn fireblaze,l drago destroy,lightning l drago,poison virgo true ed145 es,flame saggitario,vari ares with feather face bolt,spiral capricorn,gravity perseus, Accesories:beypointer (no batteries),LR light launcher 2,light launcher 2,snipe launcher. XTS: Tornado pegasus,tornado Leone, pegasus jumper,l drago energy drain, tornado l drago,tempo hammer hit,kerbecs blade blast. Custom beys[Image: 3z7TJs.jpg] include:thermal bull 105 f,thermal gasher 145msf(fake tip),lightning ldrago,df105 lrf,torch scorpio 105f,cyber scorpio 105f,hell blaze 100rsf,fury pegasus gb145hf. big bag of stuff [Image: z5y5Hs.jpg] this includes to much stuff to name so pm me if you want to know some of it and if you are wondering none of the metal fights and 4d are fake most of the combos arent either just some have fake parts pm me the plastics and hms things you wanna trade me and i well be reasonable.
Your photographs are too small, and they should include a piece of paper with your username written on it.