[Selling, Trading] MFB BEYBLADE LOT! AND DRAGOON MS MINT EXTENDED AUCTION!

Oh right sorry...the one i ordered of momo said launchergrip on it....
75$ on that lotSmile
is the 85 track fake? do you have an ebay or something where you sell stuff so that i can trust you? beyblademon pulled of something like this and he didnt give the stadiums. also does the mint dragoon ms that comes in the lot come with a ripcord and launcher? im really intrested in this.
<off-topic> He didnt give the stadiums!? I ordered one from him! Hes not legit?He got great replies.

Anyone going to out bid me? Because I will go higher! Wink
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:52 AM)EarthEagle12 Wrote: <off-topic> He didnt give the stadiums!? I ordered one from him! Hes not legit?He got great replies.

Anyone going to out bid me? Because I will go higher! Wink

maybe hes legit. his thread is closed and the mods are saying not to buy from him because no one recieved there stadium in a month and it usually takes 2 weeks
Oh, and he is from japan. I see what your saying. Im going to get my money back, maybe.
toysfortots you pm'd me saying you might make this auction shorter. is it still 2 weeks?
i'm not selling stadiums..
and yes the 85 track is real, its from the meteo l drago ultimate reshuffle set.

the only thing i'm keeping is the stadium from bb-32, gonna give it to a friend for his birthday.

yes the dragoon ms has a ripcord/launcher.

highest bid is 75$ at the moment for it, and for the auction 75$. however the dragoon ms will only be included if the auction goes way above what i expect it to go for.

i'll end the auction when i think the price is best.
how much are you looking for? i might buy it now,.
Around 170$. Dont cheat me out of my money.
woah 170 is your bid?? thats pretty high.
to be fair to you eartheagle, the max i would sell this for is 120-130 without the dragoon MS.
include the MS and it might be more than 170.. but you said before you werent interested in dragoon.
Do not deal with this member until further notice.