Selling/Trading Beys And Parts!

Thread Permanantly Closed!
DUDE UR price is too high its like nib prices ur beys are mint not nib so y 350? and gravity destroyer 450 R u kidding me? and twisted tembo super used for 550 ? bad prices!
Oh please, Dont say like you will get these beys just by going into any shop and buy. The stock in Mumbai and Thane for beyblades is no more. You will get only Galaxy Pegasus and Ray Striker in most of the shops. You cannot say Bad Prices, as you may not get atleast 1 twisted tempo in a shop. And its Gravity Destroyer Attack version. You may certainly not get it in the Whole city of mumbai and Thane. So prices are whole fair and if u dont want anything then please dont comment!
Prices for tempo and destroyer attack is too damn high.
Also burn fireblaze is pretty much useless so,200/150 eh?
Price for h145 is gr8!
(Jun. 06, 2013  1:01 PM)Nemo Wrote: Oh please, Dont say like you will get these beys just by going into any shop and buy. The stock in Mumbai and Thane for beyblades is no more. You will get only Galaxy Pegasus and Ray Striker in most of the shops. You cannot say Bad Prices, as you may not get atleast 1 twisted tempo in a shop. And its Gravity Destroyer Attack version. You may certainly not get it in the Whole city of mumbai and Thane. So prices are whole fair and if u dont want anything then please dont comment!
DUDE i jst went to a shop today wid PerZeus we saw them ..we saw perseus attack ver. we saw twisted tempo and der are more beys and u cant be rude to me or any other member ur prices are high so its unfair not creating a fight bro Wink
(Jun. 06, 2013  1:20 PM)phantom_gt Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2013  1:01 PM)Nemo Wrote: Oh please, Dont say like you will get these beys just by going into any shop and buy. The stock in Mumbai and Thane for beyblades is no more. You will get only Galaxy Pegasus and Ray Striker in most of the shops. You cannot say Bad Prices, as you may not get atleast 1 twisted tempo in a shop. And its Gravity Destroyer Attack version. You may certainly not get it in the Whole city of mumbai and Thane. So prices are whole fair and if u dont want anything then please dont comment!
DUDE i jst went to a shop today wid PerZeus we saw them ..we saw perseus attack ver. we saw twisted tempo and der are more beys and u cant be rude to me or any other member ur prices are high so its unfair not creating a fight bro Wink

Yeah his prices are too high. He'll wake up when he can't sell his stock.
(Jun. 06, 2013  6:55 PM)BubloZX Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2013  1:20 PM)phantom_gt Wrote:

Yeah his prices are too high. He'll wake up when he can't sell his stock.

Yea lol so we have to wait
guys this is his selling thread.... only post if u wanna buy.. and donot spam it.....