[Selling]  Tradeing skylanders for beyblades

I want to trade my skylanders collection for the Xbox 360 I would like three Beyblades first nightmare Longinist second duo eclipse or if not beat kullcan next maximum Garuda thank you have a blademazeing day and year
Seems like a good idea, just don't ask for super rare beys eg. mG dA bK sR tW
Edit: post no.400!!!
(Mar. 16, 2018  3:05 PM)Just J 11 Wrote: I want to trade my skylanders collection for the Xbox 360 I would like three Beyblades first nightmare Longinist second duo eclipse or if not beat kullcan next maximum Garuda thank you have a blademazeing day and year

Not to be rude but unlesss u have new skylanders it’s a pretty bad deal beacause I found them a five and below and game stop for two dollars each and those three beys have a total of over 100 dollars...

(Mar. 16, 2018  3:05 PM)Just J 11 Wrote: I want to trade my skylanders collection for the Xbox 360 I would like three Beyblades first nightmare Longinist second duo eclipse or if not beat kullcan next maximum Garuda thank you have a blademazeing day and year

Not to be rude but unlesss u have new skylanders it’s a pretty bad deal beacause I found them a five and below and game stop for two dollars each and those three beys have a total of over 100 dollars...

The game is for the Xbox 360 so it’s Skylanders giants There are 12 of them in the game is almost completed and there’s a book and the Potal of power and for the trade how about sieg xcalibur Shelter regulus and whatever else you want to choose to trade
(Mar. 26, 2018  6:27 PM)Just J 11 Wrote: The game is for the Xbox 360 so it’s Skylanders giants There are 12 of them in the game is almost completed and there’s a book and the Potal of power and for the trade how about sieg xcalibur Shelter regulus and whatever else you want to choose to trade
No one is going to want to trade rare beys for an outdated game and figures
Is there anything you want to trade
(Mar. 28, 2018  5:42 PM)Just J 11 Wrote: Is there anything you want to trade

I'm sorry to say but skylanders are dead and it's not worth it anymore bc the figures are like $5 and a bey Costa around $20 so no and dE is a definite no bc its a very very hard bey to get

(Mar. 26, 2018  6:27 PM)Just J 11 Wrote: The game is for the Xbox 360 so it’s Skylanders giants There are 12 of them in the game  is almost completed  and there’s a book and the Potal of power and  for the trade how about sieg xcalibur Shelter  regulus  and whatever else you want to choose to trade

Not worth it kid
NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS WAS TWO YEARS AGO I COULD HAVE GOTTEN ABOUT TEN BEYS

bruh my overdrive skylanders are crying rn, cant even use them anymore beacuse my portal broke
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:45 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS WAS TWO YEARS AGO I COULD HAVE GOTTEN ABOUT TEN BEYS

bruh my overdrive skylanders are crying rn,  cant even use them anymore beacuse my portal broke
I am getting into skylanders what beys you want for the skylanders?
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:45 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS WAS TWO YEARS AGO I COULD HAVE GOTTEN ABOUT TEN BEYS

bruh my overdrive skylanders are crying rn,  cant even use them anymore beacuse my portal broke

THEY want the beys. Not skyladers. Also, don’t necro-post.
Anyone want a pop fizz?
I have a spare.