[Selling]  Tempestas Beyshop - Updated with Discounts

he gave me something free to. 5/5
That depends on what you buy because it varies by weight.
Bump.
what is shipping for the box of 4 beyblades to canada? And is it takara??
(May. 11, 2010  1:21 AM)sicat27 Wrote: what is shipping for the box of 4 beyblades to canada? And is it takara??

I'm guessing you're talking about BeyBooster S. It's a random booster, so you only get ONE Beyblade out of the five possibilities (one of the Beyblades is a "secret" and is not pictured on the box).
So how many beyblades do I get in total then?
(May. 11, 2010  2:40 AM)sicat27 Wrote: So how many beyblades do I get in total then?

(May. 11, 2010  2:30 AM)Aqua Wrote: I'm guessing you're talking about BeyBooster S. It's a random booster, so you only get ONE Beyblade out of the five possibilities (one of the Beyblades is a "secret" and is not pictured on the box).

It's still a decent deal though.
Hey just got the driger v2's :] thanks. I got a free driger v2, so.
Everything that Aqua said was true
And I'm glad it arrived Momiji
so how much would shipping cost to canada if i bought that box, will give postal code if needed. And where do u ship from? Like where do u live?
(May. 12, 2010  10:19 PM)sicat27 Wrote: so how much would shipping cost to canada if i bought that box, will give postal code if needed. And where do u ship from? Like where do u live?

click his name and it most of the time tell you whare they live
I ship from USA

Shipping to Canada for just the Beybooster S should be no more than 5 bucks.
hello, i'm interessed for your beyblade grip attacker... Can you post pictures?
Bump, and noting that the following are receiving a price decrease of $5

Dark Wolf
All remaining combo sets
Gaia Dragoon
do you live the gta i'll buy metal driger for $ 15 dollars
(May. 21, 2010  7:40 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Bump, and noting that the following are receiving a price decrease of $5

Dark Wolf
All remaining combo sets
Gaia Dragoon

I bought that attack set from you a couple of months ago.
Might want to take it down :V