Hey there bladers,

Any one interested the following TT bey layers, all for $25?:

Galaxy Zeus
Guardian Zeus
Kreis Satan
Killer Death Scyther
Mad Minoboros
Re-Colored Valkarie (purple)

Email me at:     ben10.t.lowe@gmail.com  so we can setup a payment method.
(Feb. 21, 2018  7:43 AM)Ben10Blader Wrote: Hey there bladers,

Galaxy Zeus
Guardian Zeus
Kreis Satan
Killer Death Scyther
Mad Minoboros

do you mean guardian kerbeus?
(Feb. 21, 2018  7:46 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2018  7:43 AM)Ben10Blader Wrote: Hey there bladers,

Galaxy Zeus
Guardian Kerbeus
Kreis Satan
Killer Death Scyther
Mad Minoboros

do you mean guardian kerbeus?

Ya Sorry! My bad... typo!!!
You need to post a picture of the parts with a piece of paper displaying your username Smile
yeah, what he said. im not gunna be interested if i dont have proof ya know? post some pictures with your username and the layers
i would pay $25 just for galaxy zeus with its parts
post a picture of the purple recolor... with your name next to it and we can talk.
(Feb. 21, 2018  3:32 PM)Hato Wrote: You need to post a picture of the parts with a piece of paper displaying your username Smile

Hey there Hato your totally right. I wanted to post a picture however i don' know how.  Can you explain to me how? I see an icon to post pictures from URL's  but not how to post from  the gallery of pictures from my phone. Could you please show me?

(Feb. 21, 2018  3:34 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: yeah, what he said. im not gunna be interested if i dont have proof ya know? post some pictures with your username and the layers

Hey there Bey_$, your totally right. I wanted to post a picture however i don' know how.  Can you explain to me how? I see an icon to post pictures from URL's  but not how to post from  the gallery of pictures from my phone. Could you please show me?
(Feb. 24, 2018  10:58 PM)Ben10Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2018  3:32 PM)Hato Wrote: You need to post a picture of the parts with a piece of paper displaying your username Smile

Hey there Hato your totally right. I wanted to post a picture however i don' know how.  Can you explain to me how? I see an icon to post pictures from URL's  but not how to post from  the gallery of pictures from my phone. Could you please show me?

(Feb. 21, 2018  3:34 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: yeah, what he said. im not gunna be interested if i dont have proof ya know? post some pictures with your username and the layers

Hey there Bey_$, your totally right. I wanted to post a picture however i don' know how.  Can you explain to me how? I see an icon to post pictures from URL's  but not how to post from  the gallery of pictures from my phone. Could you please show me?

Use you Gmail account and upload photos from your phone to your Google drive and then go on your computer at home and access the photos through your Google drive and then you can post them here
To post a picture you can go to postimg.org and upload your picture. Then you can copy the direct link, insert the link into the post and then it's done!