[Selling]  Synesthesia's Buying/Selling Thread

Currently Selling:

Uriel 2 (sold)
Wolborg MS: Takara (sold)
Bearing Stinger: Hasbro (NIB)
Aero Knight MS (NIB)
Dark Dragoon (NIB)Jiraiya MS (NIB)
Voltaic Ape: Takara Limited Green ver. (NIB)

I only accept payments via paypal.. PM to negotiate pricing and what not Smile

[Image: stufff.jpg]

http://www.toywiz.com/a132customizegripj...lades.html

Toywiz has HMS grip.
Quite hard to find these days.

http://www.toywiz.com/bejatarispre.html

DEMS also. Cheap price.
I would suggest getting those two there.

I remember seeing Stadiums in yahoo japan for a cheap price.
Along with the plastic customize grip if you need that.
and any lot of bey brings bunches of launchers.

Hope i've been of some help.
every post that you've replied to me has been a VERY big help. Thankyou so much!

I'll probably get two, or three DEMS if no one else posts with any offers, along with the grip.
Synesthesia Wrote:every post that you've replied to me has been a VERY big help. Thankyou so much!

I'll probably get two, or three DEMS if no one else posts with any offers, along with the grip.

No problem at all man.
I read you want Burning Kerberous. This Rakuten Shop has some for 100 yen. I'm not sure if the shipping and commissions aren't too much for you, maybe there's something else in the shop you could buy.
Thanks alot for your help!

Right now, MOJ won't be an option for a while. I'm looking to see what users are willing to sell.
If you're willing to wait, I could sell you these whenever my MOJ package comes.
Wide Survivor
Wolborg 2
Burning Kerberus
Dranzer V2
Voltaic Ape
Gaia Dragoon V
Would i be able to make an offer on some of those blades if synesthesia does not want them G?
(Oct. 22, 2008  10:32 PM)Chickens lulz Wrote: Would i be able to make an offer on some of those blades if synesthesia does not want them G?

Wait until I get them. I can guarantee I could also sell you at least:
Wolborg 2
Burning Kerberus
Voltaic Ape
I have no problem waiting. I still need to pay for my MOJ package, so I should be broke for a while any way. I'm in no rush for anything, but I do want everything on that list.

Thanks for posting!
im seeling a dragoon msuv but the curent offer is like 16£ from blitz its a mint lime green version btw Joyful_3
(Dec. 23, 2008  10:40 AM)Taiki Wrote: I'll buy it.
Sent you a pm.

Uh, he's not selling anything.
(Dec. 23, 2008  10:40 AM)Taiki Wrote: I'll buy it.
Sent you a pm.

Already PMed him about it.
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:02 AM)Taiki Wrote: Unhappy
How much did you buy it for?

hahaha publicly sniping on someone's buying topic? get out
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:02 AM)Taiki Wrote: Unhappy
How much did you buy it for?

Avoid posting any further in this thread please.

Thanks
I've looked at heaps of sites and none of them has Dragoon MSUV, it would be best if it was a site which sold both MFB and HMS, Because i'm looking for Dragoon MSUV but i've found heaps of sites with Pegasis105F which i need.
i have a clear hasbro beystadium with a new black dranzer, spark knight, and orca diver :] but only problem will be looking for them on the attic :[
(Dec. 28, 2008  7:46 AM)Jesus Christ Wrote: I've looked at heaps of sites and none of them has Dragoon MSUV, it would be best if it was a site which sold both MFB and HMS, Because i'm looking for Dragoon MSUV but i've found heaps of sites with Pegasis105F which i need.
But did this need to be posted here?

(Dec. 28, 2008  8:43 PM)Brimstone Wrote: i have a clear hasbro beystadium with a new black dranzer, spark knight, and orca diver :] but only problem will be looking for them on the attic :[
Sorry, not interested in hasbro stadiums, or any of those beyblades.
If you find the black Dranzer I would buy it as Synesthesia isn't interseted Tongue_out
I recently saw an L drago on sale at a website...I forgot what it was now....I think it was
http://japan-toys.com/ im not sure, although i did see a pisces with it too!
Oh and yes that is the correct site to get those blades Synthesia!
if u have paypal u could look on toywiz.com or ebay.com