[Selling]  Synesthesia's Buying/Selling Thread

(Dec. 29, 2008  4:01 AM)t Wrote: I recently saw an L drago on sale at a website...I forgot what it was now....I think it was
http://japan-toys.com/ im not sure, although i did see a pisces with it too!
Oh and yes that is the correct site to get those blades Synthesia!

i found 1 on theintoy.com and i bought 1 it is 15.97 brittish pounds not including shipping and i payd in amreican moner so i bought it for $14.75 insted of 23.75 brittish pounds o and i used the cheapest shipping for if u live in america
Looking for Grip Attacker, Uriel 2, and Gabriel/Twin Horn. PM me if you're willing to sell any.
fyi I saw a Grip Attacker that came with a lot on ebay UK but it's Hasbro (idk if it matters to you or not).
=> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-ASSORTED-BEYBLAD...240%3A1318

There's also another lot that has Grip Attacker but Giga already called dibs on it.
I have takara uriel 2, but the BB and SP are broken...
lol the BB, SP & SG of Uriel 2 are the most important parts without them, there's no point....
(Mar. 04, 2009  3:06 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: ^ lol the BB, SP & SG of Uriel 2 are the most important parts without them, there's no point.
haha I know. xD
I have the parts for zeus,wolborg 1,and uriel 2 and I have the parts you all need.
Added this to first post:
Selling:

HMS:
Prototype Grey Draciel MS
Prototype Grey Dranzer MS
Prototype Grey Driger MS

Plastics:
Dark Dragoon
New: Prototype Grey Gaia Dragoon MS*
Bit Chip Booster 4

(May. 01, 2009  2:04 AM)Lance Perfora Wrote: Interested in the Grey Driger MS PMed

PMed you back Smile
Wolborg MS has now been added to the list.
Updated List with:
Advance Striker
Black Pegasis 105F
First post updated with

Metal Trigger Support (plastic gen)
i will take dranzer ms proto grey how will this work out i suggest you put it on ebay but it now and i will buy it straight away personal message me when you decide and tell me the link if yes to selling it to me buy byeWinkb
sorry i ment buy it now on ebay and put dranzer ms i also got dibs on wolborg ms if no else has and i wont buy it yet cuz at the moment im getting one but if i lose the deal i will buy of you
Ebay is the greatest thing since paypal haha
(Jun. 03, 2009  8:12 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Ebay is the greatest thing since paypal haha

they're the same company
(Jun. 03, 2009  8:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: they're the same company

That was the point Libruhhh
r u taking dranzer ms of the list cuz i bought it
i need someone to sell me dragoon msuv please
(Jun. 04, 2009  5:27 PM)DrAgOoNmSuV6 Wrote: r u taking dranzer ms of the list cuz i bought it
i need someone to sell me dragoon msuv please
brad is selling one for 40 bucks $$$$$
Updated thread with:

Secret Sea Dragon MS w/photo
Cyber Dragoon
+
Dark Dragoon w/photo

Check first post as usual
List Updated with:

Spike Lizard
Dragoon V (silver ver. with gold plated weight disk)
Desert Sphinxer
Burning Kerberous
Gaia Dragoon V
Flash Leopard 2
Draciel V2
(Jun. 16, 2009  5:36 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: List Updated with:

Spike Lizard
Dragoon V (silver ver. with gold plated weight disk)
Desert Sphinxer
Burning Kerberous
Gaia Dragoon V
Flash Leopard 2
Draciel V2

how much is draciel v2 i need it