[Selling]  Spartan Beysale! Plastics, Stadiums, Launchers, and More! JIRAIYA MS AND ORTHROS SALE

Okay, so I'm trying to get enough money to fray the costs of some recent plastics/HMS purchases and buy even more. Now to be all serious and salesman-like:

Welcome to the Spartan Beysale Emporium!

Here at Sparta's Blades, we strive to match your consuming and commercial needs. Each item is hand selected by the founder, Sparta, to ensure quality and satisfaction. Our prices are unbeatably low, and if that wasn't enough, they're on SALE!!! Yes, you read that unbolded yet strained text correctly. SALE!! All items are 25% off their original prices! Yes, 25%!! so, what are you doing still scrolling down your computer screen and reading this impersonal and annoying text? Scroll down and see what we have to offer!

Enjoy!!
The Staff at Sparta's Beysale Emporium
Note: The prices shown below are the deducted prices.
NIB BEYBLADES
*––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––*
Currently Out Of Stock

USED BEYBLADES
*Jiraiya MS (I still have the box if you would like it, however): $35 USD+FREE SHIPPING!
- Hasbro Rock Scorpio T125 JB: $10.00 USD
- Hasbro Storm Aquario 100 HF/S: $6.00 USD
- Hasbro Lightning L-Drago 100 HF: $8.00
CUSTOM BEYBLADES
Currently Out Of Stock
SPARE PARTS
- Black Flame Change Base (BB of Black Dranzer): $2.00 USD SOLD
- Special Salmon-pink Upper Dragon (Master Dragoon AR): $4.00 USD Reserved for: Cosmic
STADIUMS
- Cyber Dragoon Stadium (Worn-Lots of cracks on the sides. Still works perfectly fine, and I just cleaned it out with a sponge and soap so the stadium is perfectly clean and shiny. But yes, there are cracks. Sorry Serious ): $20.00 USD
ACCESSORIES
- Lightning L-Drago Takara Digital Power Launcher (Opened but only used in a few battles. Great condition and comes with a few extra beypoints! I think you can reset with a button if you don't want them and the W/L record, though): $25.00 USD
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

RULES
- I WILL be adding more blades soon.
- All offers are to be made By PM only
- If you would like an additional picture or clarification, go ahead and post here. I'll post the picture so everyone else can see as well.
- The prices I posted are final, unless you can make a strong argument for why I should lower the price.
- I only accept PayPal. If this is an issue, PM me and we can try to work it out.
- Please, please please please, only send me a PM if you can truly come up with the money. I get it; the idea of buying something is fun; but it's annoying when people seem interested and then suddenly stop responding.
- I ship from the US, and prices depend on where I'm shipping to. In country won't be too bad at all, while out of country might cost more (Probably still only $2 though). I won't be paying the shipping for you. Sorry.

Oh! Almost forgot. Apparently I have to have a picture with my username in it. So here's one with all of the items together:
Alright, that's it. Happy shopping everyone, and thanks for stopping by!
-Sparta, the manager
The Galeon attack ring interests me. Where would you ship from?
I ship from the US, to anywhere. I'll probably use UPS to ship. However, shipping prices vary on where you live. I should add that to the OP...
Updated the OP to reflect in the process of selling/sold products.
Coming Soon:

METAL FIGHT/FUSION TOPS!
AND:
MORE USED PLASTIC AND HMS!

I'm adding these new products once I reach at least 3 items sold, so that I don't overstock the OP.
One clarification I have to make: I can count 3 different people who PM'd me saying they wanted to buy something, but a few days later said they were missing something (Money, parent permission, whatever) and never got back to me after that. As a seller, it's very frustrating. These are things you should really check before you PM me. Make sure you have money in your PayPal or whatever before you send me a private message. It's not only annoying, but if anything really disappointing. I'll continue to keep the items I have on hold for maybe another week, but after that I can't wait any longer. I have to give everyone a fair chance on the items.

EDIT: To avoid triple posting, I'll just make an edit here. Added some MFB to the OP. Also: a really cheap priced DPL! Get it while it's on sale!
Crossed off a bunch of items that have been sold, and added a few extra MFB to the OP. Hurry, before everything's gone! Let's make a deal!
Got rid of all sold items, and added a sale! Both Jiraiya MS and Orthros G now have FREE SHIPPING!!! Get 'em while this great deal lasts!
Bump; Jiraiya MS is still available, so stop on buy and get yours today!