Selling Some Beyblades

(Apr. 18, 2009  6:36 PM)nabsdt Wrote: No offense but i doubt a professional retailer would take risk of selling fake goods since its illegal!

LOL the counterfeit Beyblade market literally sapped millions and millions of dollars from Hasbro. Loads of shops sold them.
(Apr. 18, 2009  9:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL the counterfeit Beyblade market literally sapped millions and millions of dollars from Hasbro. Loads of shops sold them.

Hasbro representatives were there Pinching_eyes how could the retailer be shifting dodgy gear when officials are there at the same time o_o? They also used different stadiums, the one i've got above without the magnet cores as well as the vortex i think its called Tongue_out
That's stadium is definitely fake ... deal with it.
Uuumm... should a thread selling fakes really still be open if the seller cannot identify and communicate to the buyer which of his/her products are legit and which are illegal for play?

It sounds a bit...iffy to me.
You're right, Deikailo. Looking at the pictures there are loads of fake parts in this lot. I would advise our users to not buy from this seller.