[Selling]  Selling two Beyblade lots! Zero-G and MFB!

Hello, I am selling two beyblade lots of used and mint Zero-G and Metal Fight Beyblades.

Rules- PayPal only
No returns
Shipping is to the continental U.S. only
Shipping is $5
PM me all offers
These are being sold as lots only, but I will sell both lots together if you want
A launcher will be included if the buyer requests it

Here is the first lot I am selling: In the lot is: Hasbro- Hades Kerbecs- Mint- It has been launched and I've used the track in about 10 battles, but outside of that, it is completely mint.
Takara Tomy- Guardian Revizer- Barely used The chrome wheel has been used in about 5 battles, but nothing else has been used whatsoeover.
Takara Tomy- Archer Gryph- Gently Used- The chrome wheel and stone face have been used in about 30 battles, everything else is mint.

Here is the second lot I am selling- In the lot is: Hasbro- White Grand Cetus- Used: I barely used the tip. Everything else has been used. Unfortunately the track and tip are a different color.
Hasbro- Burn Fireblaze- Used
Hasbro- Rock Aries- Used
Hasbro- Thermal Pisces- Used
Takara Tomy- Dark Wolf- Used- This is the clear version from the BB-32 with a printed face and clear parts. If you want, I can include the stickers with this lot, as I have not applied them, although I did use the face stickers on my stadium.
Electro Battler- Ray Striker- Used
Electro Battler- Lightning L-Drago- Used
How much do you want for the Rock Aries in USD?
Bump! I'm gonna probably lust these on EBay soon, so buy while you can!
How much for guardian reviser and archer glyph?
(Apr. 12, 2013  12:31 AM)RiSEn Wrote: How much for guardian reviser and archer glyph?

pm him