[Selling]  Selling random parts

Hey yall i just have a few hasbro and takara tomy random parts that im here to sell- link to pictures-https://docs.google.com/document/d/141AwDJsz9qkle14DAwOgN7k4pr8id-1Xs9z5zxEf2rs/edit
Hasbro's- 1.50 per tip/2.00 for a metal piece/3.00 for a top(this is all usd in case theres some miscommunication)
Takara tomy- 2.00 per tip(infinity bey stadium/mugen stadium tips are 5.00)/ metal pieces are 5.00/ any gt metal or chip is 2.00/ any gt frame is 3.50/ plastic frames(the thing that goes around the metal piece) 0.50 each/ black duel layer valkyrie is 7.00/ other duel layers tops are 5.00/ black god valkyrie is 9.00/ other god layers are 7.50/ cho z layers are 8.00 (gold revive phoenix is 11.00 and green dead phoenix is 6.00)/ gt slash asura is 6.00, zwei is 4.00, erase fafnir is 7.00/ and lastly the white amaterios from the battle zero game is 27.50
(More stuff may or may not be added here later on)
Sorry, really hard to see because those pictures are blurry. Here’s my questions:

Do you have all the original pieces to make the (takara tomy) Beat Kukulcan? Also all the pieces to make Spriggan Requiem? Does the black God Valkyrie have the Strike god chip?

Thanks.
(Aug. 13, 2022  2:50 AM)ReckerTA Wrote: Sorry, really hard to see because those pictures are blurry. Here’s my questions:

Do you have all the original pieces to make the (takara tomy) Beat Kukulcan? Also all the pieces to make Spriggan Requiem? Does the black God Valkyrie have the Strike god chip?

Thanks.

I only have kulkan top, not even a god chip, but i have full spriggan requiem, and no strike chip sorry