[Selling]  Selling away my childhood memories ;P

I was referred by a guy who said that I should advertise my beyblades on here, however I am useless with private transactions, so I have put some of my beyblades on eBay at the moment ad it's the easiest way to process a transaction!!!

As far as I can tell all of these beyblades are real... And they are all really really old, and from some of the first series... So take a look if youre interested, this isn't a spam or anything, I'm just wanting to getmthese childhood memories of mine out to someone who will really appreciate them and put them to good use, as I have over the years!!!
So, if you're interested please take a look and don't hesitate to ask any questions, and I will be more than happy to help out!!!

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/heatwave0115

Thanks guys. Let it rip! Haha! Wink
Of course, here is the best place to sell stuff. Just so you know, it's the rules that you take a picture with your username before you sell. Small reminder before you start selling here, to prevent any scamming. (though of course you seem trustworthy enough)

Also, some of the beys you have there are rather nice and useful, like Griffolyon or even Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger. You can find information for most of them on the Beywiki and ask for an appraisal in the Purchase Consultation thread.
Hey i was the dude who refered heatwave and i can say he is definately safe! Ibought a draciel s from him the other day... Hes a really cool understanding dude with great commication!