[Selling]  Selling atomics and bumps and 5 disks!!!

Hello!!!! I am currently selling 2 atomic drivers, 2 bump frames and some 5 disk, lmk what you want and how much you are willing to pay for it
Hello I'd be interested depending on the color of the atomic drivers! Do you happen to have the black and purple one or the one that came in random booster 10? I'd like one of those to add to the new Hazard Kerbeus layer if I can find someone selling it for a good price ;w;
(Jul. 13, 2018  10:52 AM)yukenta Wrote: Hello I'd be interested depending on the color of the atomic drivers! Do you happen to have the black and purple one or the one that came in random booster 10? I'd like one of those to add to the new Hazard Kerbeus layer if I can find someone selling it for a good price ;w;

The atomic driver is the one that came from the random booster!! how much are u willing to buy it for
I live in NY so I'm not sure what shipping would be since it's so small, but would $5 be okay?
(Jul. 13, 2018  11:33 AM)yukenta Wrote: I live in NY so I'm not sure what shipping would be since it's so small, but would $5 be okay?

uhhhh idk what shipping to NY is either, I am in japan right now so I will get back to you once a return home, which is in a few weeks
how about shipping 1 atomic to the Philippines? how much would be in total?
(Aug. 13, 2018  9:27 PM)Kenmidorigabe Wrote: how about shipping 1 atomic to the Philippines? how much would be in total?

I don't know about shipping but how much are you willing to pay for an atomic
Remember to add pictures of what you're selling with your username written on a piece of paper.
yes sir that's what I'm looking for as well what's the color of that atomic and it's condition
(Aug. 14, 2018  2:56 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Remember to add pictures of what you're selling with your username written on a piece of paper.
ok I’ll do that now

(Aug. 14, 2018  3:47 PM)Kenmidorigabe Wrote: yes sir that's what I'm looking for as well what's the color of that atomic and it's condition
The color of the atomic is the one that comes with the RBV10 with sieg and they’re all mint
(Aug. 14, 2018  4:06 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  2:56 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Remember to add pictures of what you're selling with your username written on a piece of paper.
ok I’ll do that now

(Aug. 14, 2018  3:47 PM)Kenmidorigabe Wrote: yes sir that's what I'm looking for as well what's the color of that atomic and it's condition
The color of the atomic is the one that comes with the RBV10 with sieg and they’re all mint

To clarify (I'm not buying, sorry) these are the parts fron the random booster 10 Sieg Xcalibur: normal 5 disk, black Bump frame, and a dark green Atomic driver with an orange ring