[Selling]  Selling and Trading my 4D collection (Updated)

Please provide up-to-date images, and images that are large enough for us to see the condition of items and accurately tell what they are.
Oh sorry ill post them later
Bump! Anyone have Armored ver.L-Drago Destroy I've got an offer PM me if you do.
Bump and OP updated just got Bakushin Susano Midnight ver. 90 WF! And Scythe Kronos is reserved for EagleX!!!!!!!!
Bump anyone have L-Drago Destroy armored ver. PM me offers.
Bump!
Please don't double post within 48 Hours.
I'm sorry but I don't see where I double posted in 48 hours?
Bump! Anyone have LDragoDestroy Armored ver.
Well; the post before was:
Apr 09 2012 12:49 AM

And your double post began:
Apr 10 2012 11:14 PM

It's April 8th
I set my time to the time where I live, but either way, it was a double post. Who cares, you made one little mistake. Now let's just get over this.
Oh well and Bump! Anyone have LDragoDestroy armored ver. Because ive got a amazing offer PM me if you're interested?
Yes I do but please PM me
Bump! The LDragoDestroy armored ver. Special Offer is 1.Metal Face, 1.4D bey and 1 or 2 Metal Master beys. PM me if you are interested.
ill trade you a fang for diablo
Well Diablo outclasses Fang? And anybody have Wing Pegasus or LDragoGuardian I've got an offer that you won't find anywhere in the whole world but here. PM me if you have these beys and if you do I'll tell you the special offer for Wing Pegasus or LDragoGuardian.
Bump! And anybody have Wing Pegasus or LDragoGuardian I've got an offer that you won't find anywhere in the whole world but here. PM me if you have these beys and if you do I'll tell you the special offer for Wing Pegasus or LDragoGuardian.
You better watch it, this thread is starting to turn into SPAM, and a Committee member might say that you can't BUMP anymore.
He's well and truly clear of the SPAM threshold, Cannon.

EDIT: To be perfectly clear: He can still bump for a while before we consider it SPAM.
Ahh, my apologies then.

But I was assuming because me buddy K-LESH here couldn't BUMP anymore, and was kind of close to here.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-...MFB?page=3

Or was it because he just said meaningless Bumps.

But yeah, sorry if I was misleading, BlitzMaster.
It's ok Cannon and Thank You Hazel!
Bump! And Scythe Pisces 100 RF and Blitz Unicorno II LW105 RF has been reserved for SniperTM!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I do. Why and lets take this to PM.