[Selling]  Selling all my beyblades! (So I can get some battle strikerrs hehe)

(Oct. 18, 2010  7:49 AM)Moss Wrote: Very interested in Your Bull and Leone can I have some close up pics.

Sold bull, I have 2 Leones though, Ones hardly scratched and ones really scratched, do you want pictures of them both?
how much are the lite weels
how much are the light wheels
Gucci, did anyone received their items? Just asking, coz i can't see the pics Gasp
Gucci I would like to buy your beypointer how much for the shipping and price all together?
Pm me an offer and for shipping its 5usd to the us ;10usd every where else.
(Feb. 26, 2011  7:31 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Gucci, did anyone received their items? Just asking, coz i can't see the pics Gasp

Yes. And what pics?
New rules state that if you are selling beys you need to have photos up on your thread. Guess that is what he was referring to? But you have a photo, so maybe he didn't look at the first page?
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:17 PM)Gucci_Mane Wrote: Pm me an offer and for shipping its 5usd to the us 10usd every where else.
(Feb. 26, 2011  7:31 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Gucci, did anyone received their items? Just asking, coz i can't see the pics Gasp

Yes. And what pics?
Pm sent pleade reply
(Feb. 27, 2011  2:01 AM)BeyFan Wrote: New rules state that if you are selling beys you need to have photos up on your thread. Guess that is what he was referring to? But you have a photo, so maybe he didn't look at the first page?

I have a picture up though...
how much for the beypointer?
need beybointer how much in aud + shipping
Do you guys no see the massive PM ME OFFER Confused
i would like to buy a beypointer and launcher grip but i dont hav a paypal acount.
a) You would PM him that.
b) The last post was in the beginning of April, don't necro old threads.
Some one lock this please I'm not interested in selling these for the time being.